Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know if the struts behind the rear fender have the places for saddlebag brackets to bolt into and if they make fury rear fenders with the holes already drilled into them or is it just gonna be a job I have to do myself. got a brand new fury,love the bike but no access for saddlebags does suck....although corbin does make some nice hardbags for the fury, they are a bit spendy at $1800...

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Senor Gar would be the one to talk to about this as he has his own custon hard bags he made himself. There are def no pre drilled fenders out there but you may find some brackets that will fit the fury, but you will have to drill the holes ur self. I tried doing the throwover which ruined the paint on the rear fender and the final drive after a 800 mi trip. So now I just stick with the back pack. I would def not recommend those corbin bags as I have read too many bad reviews on the quality and the obvious over the tip price. Hope this helps.

Welcome to the forum!:D

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Go to Hardbags.com many styles to choose 2 bolts per bag hold em on.. Check out my album to see mine.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
I use some nice throw over soft bags. I also bought a 15inch roll of clear painters mask that I use under the bags for long trips. It's low tack and will save your paint from the rubbing of the bags.

·
Registered
784 Posts
I went with the "Le bag" set up, they are quick release & go well with my Mustang Seat :)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,373 Posts
Lofty hasn't been here since 2015, but he may have gotten his bags from Phat Performance Parts.

Phat died out 4th quarter of 2018, and Custom World International who made Le Bag closed their doors in 2015.

Viking Bags used to make something close, but AFAIK no longer does. Their Nomad series is "kind of similar," though not really "close." ($90)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts