Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if the honda OEM solo seat covers the bracket used for the rider seat? Not sure if the solo comes with different mounting

·
Premium Member
2,565 Posts
I believe you unbolt it from the drivers seat (underneath) it is the same as the one that comes on it, just a differant cover.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Anyone know if the honda OEM solo seat covers the bracket used for the rider seat? Not sure if the solo comes with different mounting
Remove the rear seat screw & the two strap screws & the pillion pad will come off. Then remove the two solo seat screws to remove the solo seat. Remove the pillion-mounting bracket from the bottom of the solo seat. Remount the solo using the two bolts previously removed. This is a very nice set up that looks great!

The seat is the only thing holding the fender on…& two little plastic rivets.

Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Auto part

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK thanks got it, will try it this weekend

·
Registered
32 Posts
you say the seat isa the only thing holding the fender on, aside from those plastic rivets... does that mean its a good idea to replace the small screw that goes thru the back fender, holding down the very end of the passenger seat? i was concerned about the goofiness about having the screw head sticking up on the fender.. any ideas for filling that hole with something that looks better? i was thinking about the grommit selection from J & P. maybe finding a skull grommet with a matching screw on it... i dunno... what ya'll think?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts