Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I had a customer send me some pictures of his Honda Fury with this HUGE springer front end. I can not seem to find this guys contact. So if this is you or you know this person please have them contact me at [email protected]
By the way, this bike looks INSANE with the HUGE stretch!

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
i don't know if that is photoshopped but looks cool needs the rear wheel to match..

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Huh... okay, the chopper side of me~ kind of likes that... rotfl... He's on your billing address, he has a LOW and MEAN spoiler btw, fender and spring... Find the man!

Oh, that is the type SPEEDO I want or speedometer chassis btw... that would be cool, slick and futuristic looking.. :D

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If it is a photoshop, it's impressive. The bike looks awful though
The bike was not photoshopped, but I did try to lighten up the picture. You have to agree the bike does scream extreme! Whether it's your taste or not, it's a looker, I wouldn't want to park next to this thing at a bike show.

LM

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
The bike was not photoshopped, but I did try to lighten up the picture. You have to agree the bike does scream extreme! Whether it's your taste or not, it's a looker, I wouldn't want to park next to this thing at a bike show.

LM
The front end screams extreme. I don't think the rest does...I like things proportional. It is crazy stuff though

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Hmmmmmmmm, lol... still looking at this liking it...

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Here we go again, back to the era (circa 1960's) of front-ends snapping-off! Just look at the Moment Arm and leverage-loads that front end is capable of applying to the frame-tubes and welds in the steering-head. Now imagine hitting a chuck-hole or a railroad crossing at speed; scary, isn't it? I thought we'd learned our lessons and put all this behind us; guess not. Good luck, if you decide to pursue this mod. Been there, done that, and survived; no more, thank you.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
That's sexy! :eek:

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I'm almost certain it has a longer wheelbase than my car lmao
Oh, it's funny pulling up next to a Smart for Two on the Fury... I always wonder if they feel like they are being pulled next to by a long legged dragon or something... lol

·
Registered
331 Posts
I like the springer, but the rake is too much for my taste.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Now that is awesome! Too much is almost enough!

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Chris, screw the 8 degree trees, get this front end on the market :D

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I like and will look somewhat close with the the 8*trees and the MFR (MuthaFockingRake), but need to wait and see how many more fury riders pony up for the trees. Would like to order my trees today but know that is not going to happen:D

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Its probably a new neck tube, you can tell by the way the gusset is pitched differently that alot of frame work was done in that area. Id like to see just the 8 deg and springer to kick the front to about 46deg so it isnt too crazy of a sacrafice in handling. This guy didnt stay balanced in the look with all that stretch, the forks look bigger then an entire stock bike

1 - 20 of 28 Posts