Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2011Honda Fury was stolen last Friday.....
Put a $1,000.00 reward out and the thieves Returned it Sunday evening for the reward.
The ignition was punched... wires cut .... nuts and bolts missing.
Earthx battery gone.

I'm currently looking for a used or new ignition set with keys ..... if anyone has this assembly for sale or can direct me to a place that sells new ignition with keys.
Also need nuts and bolts to install parts under gas tank.
Thanks for any assistance .......

Cappy

·
Registered
150 Posts
Put a $1,000.00 reward out and the thieves Returned it Sunday evening for the reward.
Earthx battery gone.

I'm currently looking for a used or new ignition set with keys ..... if anyone has this assembly for sale or can direct me to a place that sells new ignition with keys.

Cappy
bikebandit.com sells that OEM stuff... you can get fuel cap, ignition package... good luck brother

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Earthx battery gone.

Cappy
You said they "returned" it for the reward?? I sure as sh*t hope you didn't give them the money...
man if I knew it was the people that stole my toys that I spent my hard earned money on, they'd be looking straight down the barrel of my Vepr-12. All the way to the bank to pay for the damage and a second Fury...

·
Registered
2,199 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You said they "returned" it for the reward?? I sure as sh*t hope you didn't give them the money...
man if I knew it was the people that stole my toys that I spent my hard earned money on, they'd be looking straight down the barrel of my Vepr-12. All the way to the bank to pay for the damage and a second Fury...
Unfortunately the good old days of shooting a horse thief is over.....
Plus our liberal judicial system sides with the crooks.... not the average law abiding tax paying citizen.
I take some blame here ... since after being warned of thefts in the local area I failed to properly secure my bike.
The local police here are part of this liberal democrat state..... they would have never been able to find or return my bike.
And if they caught the thieves they would get a slap on the wrist from our liberal Democrats judges and out on the street the same day.

Thanks for your suggestion, however I prefer getting my bike back.... and riding as a free American instead of an orange jump suit and a guy named Bubba for a roommate.

I was able to find the ignition parts and turn this into a positive experience.....
Bike will be upgraded to a pro street custom .

Thanks all for your concerns and replies.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Unfortunately the good old days of shooting a horse thief is over.....
Plus our liberal judicial system sides with the crooks.... not the average law abiding tax paying citizen.
I take some blame here ... since after being warned of thefts in the local area I failed to properly secure my bike.
The local police here are part of this liberal democrat state..... they would have never been able to find or return my bike.
And if they caught the thieves they would get a slap on the wrist from our liberal Democrats judges and out on the street the same day.

Thanks for your suggestion, however I prefer getting my bike back.... and riding as a free American instead of an orange jump suit and a guy named Bubba for a roommate.

I was able to find the ignition parts and turn this into a positive experience.....
Bike will be upgraded to a pro street custom .

Thanks all for your concerns and replies.
Sounds like my state. Unfortunate we can't protect our rights, lives, and money anymore.
Glad you got everything sorted

1 - 6 of 6 Posts