Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get the little mini-fuse clips that go into the fuse box.. I noticed an open spot where power is coming in but the other side is empty and I would like to use it for an accessory.. basically looking for the clip that the other side of the fuse will slide into that I can hook a wire to. Ive seen the taps that come off the top of the fuse but I would like to be able to put the cover on and have a nice clean factory look.. Maybe I will have to go to a junk yard that utilizes the same type of fuses??

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Does anyone know where I can get the little mini-fuse clips that go into the fuse box.. I noticed an open spot where power is coming in but the other side is empty and I would like to use it for an accessory.. basically looking for the clip that the other side of the fuse will slide into that I can hook a wire to. Ive seen the taps that come off the top of the fuse but I would like to be able to put the cover on and have a nice clean factory look.. Maybe I will have to go to a junk yard that utilizes the same type of fuses??
There have been many posts on here showing how to do this and where to get them... I would try the search button... Or if given enough time I'm certain someone on here will find it and post the link.

Here you go:http://www.furyforums.com/forum/719034-post27.html

I knew someone would find at least one of the posts for you... Lol

Heres some more good info: http://www.furyforums.com/forum/720650-post40.html

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There have been many posts on here showing how to do this and where to get them... I would try the search button... Or if given enough time I'm certain someone on here will find it and post the link.

Here you go:http://www.furyforums.com/forum/719034-post27.html

I knew someone would find at least one of the posts for you... Lol
Ok yeah I searched and came up with one thread but it never ended with a result of where to get the piece I'm looking for.. The link you provided showed going to a junk yard and getting a similiar fuse box which was my last resort.. I find it strange they put an optional wire in the fuse box for a fuse with no connector to the other side of the fuse for a wire..

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Ok yeah I searched and came up with one thread but it never ended with a result of where to get the piece I'm looking for.. The link you provided showed going to a junk yard and getting a similiar fuse box which was my last resort.. I find it strange they put an optional wire in the fuse box for a fuse with no connector to the other side of the fuse for a wire..
From the factory it is left empty... There is an optional chin scoop that you can buy from the dealership that has optional LED lights installed in it and if you pay for that option the dealership installs the other pin in the fuse box to power it.

I added another link to my previous post that narrows done which car is compatible.

There is another thread around here somewhere that I believe Doug @Ordinary Biker posted a link to purchase the pins from online but I can't find it at the moment. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
From the factory it is left empty... There is an optional chin scoop that you can buy from the dealership that has optional LED lights installed in it and if you pay for that option the dealership installs the other pin in the fuse box to power it.

I added another link to my previous post that narrows done which car is compatible.

There is another thread around here somewhere that I believe Doug @Ordinary Biker posted a link to purchase the pins from online but I can't find it at the moment. Hope this helps.
Yes that would be what I'm looking for is the female pin for the fuse.. I wanted to utilize the fuse box instead of splicing into anything. If nobody chimes in with a link maybe I will spend some more time searching since you recall someone mentioning they are available... Thanks for your input @Kbuskill

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Yes that would be what I'm looking for is the female pin for the fuse.. I wanted to utilize the fuse box instead of splicing into anything. If nobody chimes in with a link maybe I will spend some more time searching since you recall someone mentioning they are available... Thanks for your input @Kbuskill
Here is another link... Hope it helps:

http://www.furyforums.com/forum/1371553-post73.html

Again salvage yard find but at least you know what vehicle to look for.

·
Premium Member
2,554 Posts
PM me your address, I have some left over in my toolbox at work I can send you one

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Clueless,
Would you happen to have a part number on the bag/box they came in?
Thanx,
Paul

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Clueless,
Would you happen to have a part number on the bag/box they came in?
Thanx,
Paul
Not to speak for him but I believe the part number is #GoLdWiNg.... Lol

I remember him saying he had to replace a wiring harness on a goldwing and he saved them from the old harness.... But I could be wrong... I'm sure he will chime in.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Is there a name associated with that particular connector?
Much like the really small C clips on old school carburetors that were fondly referred to as "Jesus Clips" because when reinstalling after rebuild, it would go sailing across the room while you mutter "Oh Jesus.":grin:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts