Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,
im getting tired of buyng fuses by the 5 pack at rediculous prices. looking to order a large kit online. you can get great deals by comparison.

however im not a fuse expert and dont know what kind of fuse the fury would take. i know they are "mini"

the one im looking at is labeled:

"Regular Automotive Plug-In Blade ATO Fuses"

would this ATO fuse work. looks the same in the pic but hard to judge the size

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
There is no reason to be changing fuse's unless you have a problem ! I would fix the problem then forget about buying fuses..jmo2cent's

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
have run into more than one problem. also my car takes the same fuses as the bike.

btw figured this one out...

ato / atc are the bigger fuses.

mini are the fury fuse

maxi are the big suckers

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
hey guys,
im getting tired of buyng fuses by the 5 pack at rediculous prices. looking to order a large kit online. you can get great deals by comparison.

however im not a fuse expert and dont know what kind of fuse the fury would take. i know they are "mini"

the one im looking at is labeled:

"Regular Automotive Plug-In Blade ATO Fuses"

would this ATO fuse work. looks the same in the pic but hard to judge the size
Just ordered a pack of Mini Smart-Glow Fuses; "It GLOWS when it BLOWS". Comes with 36 fuses, 6-each in the range of 5-amp to 30-amp. $14.95 Look up LITTELFUSE SMART GLOW FUSE 36 PIECE ASSORTMENT MINI from onlineliquidations247 (ebay). Makes it easier to spot a blown fuse when it's glowing at you. FWIW.....................

Cheers

·
Registered
2,153 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Now he's going to blow fuses on purpose just to see them glow lol.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Now he's going to blow fuses on purpose just to see them glow lol.
Ya, I've already popped half of 'em, sitting out in the garage with the lights turned-off, watching burnt fuses GLOW in the dark. Coool. (Hey, I'm a little desperate for entertainment around here.) Oh WOW; there goes another one....................LOL.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
haha, now instead of getting LEDs to light the bike up you can just pop some fuses and then ride the bike around the neighborhood without the side cover on lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts