Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put down $1,000 deposit at my local Honda dealership.

Who else has placed a deposit on a bike?

I have requested a blue bike although apparently they are not "guaranteeing" my color and options yet :(

·
Registered
13 Posts
I was told the same thing..... I'm looking at the "limited production" matte silver paint job.... they said I might not be able to get it, even though i'm the only one at my dealership with a deposit :s

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am looking at buying a burgundy 2010 Honda Fury, but I haven't made a deposit yet... do you think I need one?!?!?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I havent even thought about rolling in there and throwing money down yet. Sounds like a good plan.

The blue is pretty badass, although I would probably go with the silver myself.

I better get on that. dont want to miss out on the first shipment :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Im with you, I thought that was something only Shooters did. I am in the market for a new bike. This now at the top of the list. I only saw picture of it on the weekend, Glad I found this site.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi everyone, on February 4th, I put a deposit on the only blue Fury my dealer is getting for the 2010 model year. The bike should be available at the end of March or the begining of April. I also own a 2005 black flame Sabre that I plan to keep.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am going into my dealership tomorrow to put down my 1k deposite. I hear that the SE matte silver will be $13,499... thats the one i want or the $12,999 Dark Red Metallic. I hope they can garuntee me one of the two. I dont like the silver and i dont really want a black bike. Also ive never bought a honda... anyone know if they have good financing programs? say if i put 8k down?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Can't wait to sit on my fury !!

I put down my deposit for my fury it will be one of the first matte silver Metallic shipped to Houston at lease that's what they said ...surprisingly i was the first to put money down on one ....total with tax & title is a little over 15000.00 .... but i just got a new Ducati 848 too and that was a little cheaper but not by much ....

·
Registered
9 Posts
price?

Im going ot buy one bt i dont want to put money down till i get the deffinite price. I want the blue or SE silver.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Fury

My Honda dealership in NW Houston didn't seem to indicate that you'd have to pay more than MSRP.

Verified MSRP:

$12,999 Standard Model
$13,499 Matte Silver EDition
$13,999 ABS

They also indicated they should have bikes in stock & ready to sell no later than the 2nd week of April.

Now to convince the Mrs......that will be the real challenge in my case! Any suggestions? I do prefer that she is onboard for any big decisions like this..makes life so much nicer than when I go out & do something w/o giving her a heads up!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Now to convince the Mrs......that will be the real challenge in my case! Any suggestions? I do prefer that she is onboard for any big decisions like this..makes life so much nicer than when I go out & do something w/o giving her a heads up!
Its a Honda .... it will hold its value.... plus what makes you happy, will ultimately make her happy! right? lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
probably going to use a dealer in Alabama, the local dealer in my town is difficult to even talk to, never mind deal with. Got my heart set on burgandy.

·
Registered
6 Posts
put your money down!

Ordered a silver w/polished wheels- hope to see it in April ! First one ordered from our local Honda dealership- any known exhaust systems yet?
Love the bike,I look forward to parking at the local H-D dealership. Sold my '07 softail duece last week,could not get used to the poor fit and finish/quality of the H.D. I have 40 bikes,and 1/2 start with an H-they are either Honda's or Hodaka's ! no longer am I saddled with a HOG! :)>) GREAT SITE TOO !

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm going to head to the dealer on Thursday...I called them today and they already have a SE Matte Silver on order. Noone has put a deposit on it yet :)

I was thinking a black one but now I guess Matte silver it is..

·
Registered
7 Posts
DepositS

Hey Man,
I've got multiple deposits (3) at dealers all over FL! I told them all, "The first dealer that calls me back gets my business." I allready told my boss that the day I finally get mine, I'm taking a couple of weeks vacation and cruisin! One dealer tried to talk me out of my decision and buy one of his Raiders, AS IF! My only gripe is why would they unviel the bike and then not have any ready to sell? Now they're talking about a May delivery :(

·
Registered
34 Posts
I placed a deposit last week at the local dealers and they told me the blue
Fury would be in in a couple of weeks. The blue one will be the first bike in there. They will get the silver and red in mid May. My deposit was the second one in. The first was for the blue one. I was torn between the silver and red. I didn't know the solid black was available. Honda had only showed four colors and what was called black, was showing the matte silver (on the Fury page). I finally saw the pictures of the black bike and decided to go that route. That bike won't be in till the middle of June. Can't wait!!
Does anyone have any information on websites for pictures of the black Fury??

·
Registered
16 Posts
Currant rates are 3.99% for sup. preferedfor 36 mo. 4.99% 48 mo. but you need 720 to be sup. prefered rates go up if under 720. Gary harbor sports cycle.

OK now its Mon and I think that they might be on the way to the dealers. There was activity on the delivery site today and that is always a GOOD sign...

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've got multiple deposits (3) at dealers all over FL! I told them all, "The first dealer that calls me back gets my business." I allready told my boss that the day I finally get mine, I'm taking a couple of weeks vacation and cruisin! One dealer tried to talk me out of my decision and buy one of his Raiders, AS IF! My only gripe is why would they unviel the bike and then not have any ready to sell? Now they're talking about a May delivery :([/QUOTE]

1 - 20 of 32 Posts