Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Currant rates are 3.99% for sup. preferedfor 36 mo. 4.99% 48 mo. but you need 720 to be sup. prefered rates go up if under 720. Gary harbor sports cycle.

OK now its Mon and I think that they might be on the way to the dealers. There was activity on the delivery site today and that is always a GOOD sign...

· Registered
16 Posts
Fury shipped ? Check your Powerhouse Dealer this week

Currant rates are 3.99% for sup. preferedfor 36 mo. 4.99% 48 mo. but you need 720 to be sup. prefered rates go up if under 720. Gary harbor sports cycle.

OK now its Mon 4/20 and I think that they might be on the way to the dealers. There was activity on the delivery site today and that is always a GOOD sign...

· Registered
16 Posts

OK now its Mon 4/20 and I think that they might be on the way to the dealers. There was activity on the delivery site today and that is always a GOOD sign...
OK went to lunch today it was a beautiful day for a Fri came back and the FURY was sitting there and ready for me to go for a ride... Thats right it shipped and now sits on the floor. Looking for its new home.

I have more comming next week but this black is really BLACK. The tank is awsome L O N G narrow and just keeps going.

:)I have to tip the hat to the one who hired the designers of this one. In my book they need to pay them more. PLEASE HONDA dont loose them. Its beautiful.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.