Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not really good at photoshop, nor I have that much time to work on it. So, it looks a little goofy.

Anyway over the winter (here in Boston, that's like in 4 more weeks) this is my plan:
Change the exaust for the fuggins reapers
Get the L&M adapter and install a spike air cleaner
Customize the seat to look more like what I have on the picture. I ride solo, so I don't need a passenger seat.
Radiator spoiler that looks like what I drew. I like Low and Mean's, but I think it could be bigger. Mine will hopefully go from the top of the radiator all the way to the bottom. The black stuff is a grill.
Move the licence plate to the left of the tire. Done
LEDs strip for brake lights. Currently working on this
L&W lower rear shock, and also their 2 inch extenders. ready to order
Not on the picture, but also, new grips. ready to order
I deleted the wiring (tried at least) from the handle bars, as long term I would like to make them internal. But it will take a couple of years for that to happen. wish list

Original

Future:

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
that's not to much stuff to do so i think you will be able to get it done and still have time to do more, now what i would suggest is that if you are in fact going to get something from fuggin is to order it now and you might have it by the time you actually plan on putting it on, and make sure to pay them by credit card so if you have an issue that you have some way to make them produce the product you pay for and in a timely manner, seems like they are having some issues on their end, ok i'm off the soapbox now lol, good luck.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll keep in mind the fuggin problems I've been reading on the forum. I like the cobras too, but I like the reappers a lot more. Im not in a whole lot of hurry. Especially since winter here lasts to the end of April.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
another option for exhausts is the Morton Inferno's, which I have, they are a good looking pipe and sound pretty damn good, not as loud as I thought they were going to be but they do have a nice rumble to them, I bought them directly from Doug Morton and with the power cones <for backpressure> and shipping they were $645, you can probably go through someone else and find them a little cheaper, any questions on where to get stuff or anything just let us know as lots of us have different places to get some decent priced stuff.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Rodrigo, those are the fuggin mayhems you have in the picture, not the reapers.
good catch on that bro, i looked at that picture a couple times and didn't catch that lol.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's an even better name. I though Reaper sounded pretty good. Mayhem is even better.

The morton inferno look great, but I really like their Down and Out for the VTX1300, if that would fit. I think I could go either way.

The down and Out look exactly like the inferno, only cut differently. Not?

mortons

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
honestly i think if you called and talked to Doug that he would work with you and cut them like you would want, give him and call or email him a picture of what you are wanting and see what he says.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
I would not even consider Fuggin'. The posts on this forum are not fictionalized. Folks have been waiting up to a year with no delivery.
a few, actually got their pipes--but i have not seen a post stating that anyone has had a delivery within the past few months. (am I wrong here?)

"forwarned is forearmed" my grandpappy used to say.

if a set of pipes fits a vtx1300 odds are they will fit the Fury with the only change being you might need an adapter bracket fab'd.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts