Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
4,306 Posts
If you're going to keep the fender full-length and not trim it up a bit, plus go with an air suspension, you may wish to put a bumper on the air piston so that in the event of a failure the suspension drop is stopped by the bumper before the fender hits the pavement.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
If you're going to keep the fender full-length and not trim it up a bit, plus go with an air suspension, you may wish to put a bumper on the air piston so that in the event of a failure the suspension drop is stopped by the bumper before the fender hits the pavement.
Thank you for the input bud ... but i am planning to trim it a bit for that reason ... and bumper on a piston is a great idea anyways ... if in case of failure i can hardtail home 😁...
Im gonna have to look into that more ...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
View attachment 244095
Grace is stock ride height with gangster fender…. Not too much room to drop imo 🤷🏼‍♂️
I agree but I talk to few people who had that set up and after little trim of the bottom is doable ...
But i love the look on urs ... i have 2010 as well in maroon color to lol ...

I try to find them online for sale and only so on meancycles their taildragger ... i haven't so anything else really ... only flaw of taildragger is .. no led stop light in the bumper itself ...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I agree but I talk to few people who had that set up and after little trim of the bottom is doable ...
But i love the look on urs ... i have 2010 as well in maroon color to lol ...

I try to find them online for sale and only so on meancycles their taildragger ... i haven't so anything else really ... only flaw of taildragger is .. no led stop light in the bumper itself ...
So Taildragger from mean cycles ... i spoke with someone who notch that fender to install LED brake light strip in it .. suppousley work fine ...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts