Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going down to the dealer to get my bike tonight. I've been a member of the forums for awhile now and I cant wait maybe meet up with some other riders. Its good to see all the specializing that everyones been doing to their bikes, its been helpful to see all this gear on the bike so that i can see what i might like to have. Although I plan on getting a couple thousand miles in before I start tinkering with engine/exhaust mods. Ride on boys, ride on.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Gratz... work a deal on the bike, smile big and ride safe!

·
Registered
135 Posts
I got mine Saturday and love it! And my butt hurts from being on it so much this weekend. Grats and Ride safe!

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I got mine Saturday and love it! And my butt hurts from being on it so much this weekend. Grats and Ride safe!
Gratz & oh, once your butt get's over the initial impact :rolleyes: , invest in a seat with some get and padding in it :p

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
Although I plan on getting a couple thousand miles in before I start tinkering with engine/exhaust mods. Ride on boys, ride on.
LOL!!! That's what I was gonna do too!!!;) Bought the sissy bar and chin spoiler with lights when I got the bike. Couldn't stand it....started small...got a brighter bulb; then turn signal conversion kit; then decided I needed better mirrors since the stock ones just let me see my arms; then wanted more sound and got pipes and fuel controller; now I want an aftermarket intake, but haven't seen one that rocked my socks.......still on the hunt though!!!:D

You're definitely gonna enjoy the bike!!! Congrats!!!!!:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Awesome!

Enjoy the bike and be ready to talk to people who want to know about it!:):)

Keep the rubber side down...

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Enjoy the bike and be ready to talk to people who want to know about it!:):)

Keep the rubber side down...
Yea... lol, funny ... kind of duck and weave from people sometimes when not in the mood to talk about the bike... Everybody has their days... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
fpmadden - what dealer you get the bike from, Competition Accessories? Make sure you post in the midwest forum and get your contact info to Richard1. He is getting an Ohio directory together. What color did you get, what kind of deal did you get?

·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Picked up the black one, and took off for a nice cool ride. Boy when that sun goes down in ohio, it sure gets cold. Picked it up at Honda of Fairfield in the Cincinnati area. So far so good, put the first 50 miles on and hopefully i can get some more warm weather this weekend.

Now on to all the lovely decisions to make on really making the bike shine. When it gets warm looking forward to riding with all the ohio boys.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts