Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy's I haven't posted in some time but it sure is good to be back and talking about new product. So I'm fortunate enough to have run into Gin from Ginz Choppers who he has done some insane work on the development of the Fury Sissy Bar as well as their new King and Queen chopper seat. The Chopper seat is bad ass for those longer rides or the riders that can't go anywhere without there Mrs's. The King and Queen seat connects in the front similar to the oem seat but then uses the sissy bar to connect in the rear.
I'm sure there will be some haters out there but for comfort and the chopper look it doesn't get any better than this. The quality and strength in both products are second to none. There is not a better sissy bar and K&Q seat set for the Fury out there, trust me.
Also, in development is their solo seat which i'm told will incorporate a lower profile design and optional gel inserts with endless choices of leather, stiching, etc.
If you have any questions these guy's are really super cool to deal with and I can's stress this enuff the quality is top notch.
Let me know what you all think...:cool:

Check out the website @ Ginzchoppers.com click on products.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Looks sharp......thought it was gonna be too gaudy but it flows nice.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Ok so lets say I've got the stock sissybar with passenger seat and I want to upgrade to this setup.

Does the ginz seat and sbar cover all the holes of the stock seat and sbar?

·
Registered
560 Posts
Ok so lets say I've got the stock sissybar with passenger seat and I want to upgrade to this setup.

I dont think the sissy bar mounts the same but that big ol seat sure should!

Oh and not showing this to the mrs. My cc seat will be mia

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

The K&Q seat does cover all 3 oem holes which are not used with this setup. The Ginz Sissy bar mounting system comes up from underneath the sides of the rear fender which is bolted via the factory fender struts. It's this mounting system that gives it strength to hold up a passanger the rear mounting connection for their K&Q seat.
Now if I had just my solo seat and the sissy bar on you would be able to see the passanger pad bolt hole in the rear center of the fender. Hope that all made sense.
From what I gather with the lil sissy bar honda came out with you had to drill new holes?? I'm not sure but with the ginz design the only holes your drilling will not be seen anyways.

·
Registered
829 Posts
For those with aftermarket rear fenders with no holes, does this setup require any holes in the rear fender.

Does the sissy bar removable easily for those of us that typically ride solo or is this a mostly permanent addition?

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Why can't someone make the current sissy bar and pad that Honda offers removable?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For those with aftermarket rear fenders with no holes, does this setup require any holes in the rear fender.
No drilling into the fender is required for the K-Q seat or sissy bar setup, even for after-market fenders with no holes.

Does the sissy bar removable easily for those of us that typically ride solo or is this a mostly permanent addition?
Yes, very easy one allen bolt on each side.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

No drilling is required for our K-Q seat or sissy bar setup, even for after-market fenders with no holes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Fury King-Queen Chopper seat

That is a clean old school style chopper seat. I really like how it's tight to the tank and tight to the sissy bar. It really adds to the chopper styling of the Fury. I was looking at the Corbin king-queen seat, but didnt know how it would match up with the Ginz Choppers sissy bar. Now that Ginz has the seat matched to their sissy bar, problem solved! Bighitter says we can get different types of leather and stitching. I want gator inserts in my seat. I'm going to check on that.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I really like how it's tight to the tank
agreed... i hated how the stock seat hides that little bit of the tank.

hey bighitter... how does the k&q flow with the arch of your tmod on the rear fender? i think ive heard of some possible issues with other aftermarket seats (maybe c&c?) fitting with the tmod.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
agreed... i hated how the stock seat hides that little bit of the tank.

hey bighitter... how does the k&q flow with the arch of your tmod on the rear fender? i think ive heard of some possible issues with other aftermarket seats (maybe c&c?) fitting with the tmod.
Since the only 2 mounting locations are at the front by the tank and at the Sissy bar in the rear. So it can easily contour the stock or the Tmod fender lines as it just sits on top of the fender as seen in the pics.

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
I wish they had told me about this being in the works before I ordered the C&C seat and luggage rack through them. In fact I need to find out when they are going to ship it.
One thing I do know is there sissy bar is top quality.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I wish they had told me about this being in the works before I ordered the C&C seat and luggage rack through them. In fact I need to find out when they are going to ship it.
One thing I do know is there sissy bar is top quality.
It really is top of the line. They also have a luggage rack that will mount to this entire set up. I'm waiting to get my hands on it right now.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey big, can you please post a pic of the luggage rack and sissybar on the bike. That's what I need for a roadtrip. Thanks.
No problem, as soon as I get it which should be about 3-4 weeks until i meet up with Ginz Choppers.

·
Registered
81 Posts
seat

ok looks good. wifey likes looks of it too, bighitter question? how does it sit?
and does the seat come with the sissy bar or are they seperate purchases?
seat 479
sissy bar 199
mount kit 129
?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts