Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty straight fwd took about two hours, here's a few pics without the fender installed.The bolts that secure the sissy bar are temp installed thats why they're hanging down so far didnt have a large enough allen key(7/16th )Soon as i get the fender back from paint ill post the completed install.

Attachments

·
Registered
330 Posts
Looks Great! When did you order it and when did you get? Do you know if the Honda Pad from the Sissy Bar will fit on it?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered it on the 18th of Oct. and i got it Nov. 04 and i'm not sure if the honda oem sissy pad will fit.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Thanks, I asked because there was some noise on here about people waiting a long time to get thiers. I will call Ginz to see if the pad will fit. Thanks again.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Wow, if it looks that good without the fender it must look pretty awesome with the fender on it. Be sure to post up some photos later. Nice job!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Pretty straight fwd took about two hours, here's a few pics without the fender installed.The bolts that secure the sissy bar are temp installed thats why they're hanging down so far didnt have a large enough allen key(7/16th )Soon as i get the fender back from paint ill post the completed install.
i was going to order the barhopper this weekend, do you have finished pic with the fender installed?

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
I am glad you posted the Pics. I have been looking at Ginz for awhile ad was ready to order the 10" but looking at yours I think it would have been to short. 15" is just right for the look I want.

·
Registered
438 Posts
That looks great. Also hoping to see a picture of Ginz's luggage rack so I can order the whole works together.

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
I ordered the hardcore which should be 20" above the fender & luggage rack. Hopefully with the rack I will have enough bar for my large sissy bar bag. Teri from Ginz said it would all be ready for my trip to CA in late Jan 2011.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Seriously stoked!!

Ordered my Ginz brackets, sissy bar, back rest pad and luggage rack today. Can't wait to get them.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts