Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....thought that might get your attention!

Don't you just hate it when:

Some random chick shows up at a bike show and just decides to place her oiled up, half naked body, smelling of perfume and coconut oil, on your bike to work on her already perfect tan? The nerve of some people.
:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Yep, Its a horrible thing.......where did you get the LEDs on the rims? Don't worry, I staired at the girl for 22 minutes, 43 seconds before i noticed....

·
Registered
358 Posts
same with the chrome swingarm cover?? where did that come from?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Wait...

Some random chick shows up at a bike show and just decides to place her oiled up, half naked body, smelling of perfume and coconut oil, on your bike to work on her already perfect tan? The nerve of some people.
Wait... There Was A Bike? :confused: Ohhhh It Is Under That Sexy "Random Chick" :D ... I Have Got To Get My Fury A.S.A.P. If This Is A Common Occurance. :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
DAMN !!! :eek:

·
Registered
95 Posts
How rude is that! She's getting fingerprints all over the chrome! :mad:

:D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Safety First!!!!

This might just be the safest Fury on the road........this one has airbags!! You gotta love Dr's!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is this a new product you're offering?!:eek:
Nope. Keeping this one for myself:p

Yep, Its a horrible thing.......where did you get the LEDs on the rims? Don't worry, I staired at the girl for 22 minutes, 43 seconds before i noticed....
22 Min.? WOW! Only took me 2.5
Lights on wheels is our new FirePower System.

same with the chrome swingarm cover?? where did that come from?
That's a prototype. Coming VERY soon.

Nice accessory! How much? :)
If ya gotta ask...

This might just be the safest Fury on the road........this one has airbags!! You gotta love Dr's!
Bolt ons.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
yeah... that's a real tough problem to have...

·
Registered
152 Posts
You just made my day, Im in Afghanistan right now and I cant wait to see real women again. Im tired of lookin at girls dressed like ninjas and smurfs!!!!! Love her!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts