Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ve owned my fury since august 2009. Since i do all the customizing myself i used to have alot of questions. I have learned alot from this forum. the pic galleries are awesome and i especially liked the Fury FAQ! Waiting for this cold Ohio winter to get over so i can ride!

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
You have had your bike since Aug 2009 and only two posts. Where the hell have you been! Welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Welcome Mr. sinister1! Where is Bellevue? What do you mean “cold Ohio winter”? It got up to 21* today and tomorrow is to be darn near 22*. Right now it is 9* and a mild state of frigidity. You coming to Indyfest?

That's cool you do your own mods, did I tell you I have my own jack??:rolleyes:

·
Registered
970 Posts
Welcome Its pretty warm do south here its around 32.I think someone should go help out Richard with his jack
I'm gonna go buy one now I usually just hang it from straps in the garage but since I have heard about it so much been checking them out and going to get one this weekend.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Welcome aboard, you will be the only one who likes the FAQ then LMAO :D

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Welcome, now that you are nolonger lurking and chatting what mods have you done and show some pics

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Just like to mention Richard1 has his own "Jack" now so if any mods need to made that require lifing he has his own "Jack". That is if he hasn't loaned it to the dealer that does all of his work, but he does have his own "Jack":)

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
One other thing since Richard1 has his own "Jack" now he will be refered to from here on out as Richard the Jack.:)

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Welcome sinister . I bought my 2010 matter silver in April of '10 . So correct me if I'm wrong but are all 2009 models actually 2010's or were the 2010 released early in 2009 ?

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Ok thanks I actually did not know that . When I have asked about parts at the dealership the have asked me if I had a '09 or '10 .

·
Registered
62 Posts
It's confusing, I know. And who knows. The jerk-off who told me there were no 09's could've been huffing paint.

Either way, I can't wait until I get my bike. I just signed papers for mine yesterday and should be straddling the saddle by sometime next week. <drool>

Figured I'd hop on the forums (opened acct. last night) to see if I could connect with local riders, etc. Although, I'm always a bit skeptical with motorcycle forums, particularly with cruisers/choppers. You know, cause I'm a woman and all. Some guys don't like to see women on bikes, or they immediately label me a ***** (especially living in San Francisco). I'm still digging to see if there are ladies on here-- haven't found a post with any yet.

Vagina represent!

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
It's confusing, I know. And who knows. The jerk-off who told me there were no 09's could've been huffing paint.

Either way, I can't wait until I get my bike. I just signed papers for mine yesterday and should be straddling the saddle by sometime next week. <drool>

Figured I'd hop on the forums (opened acct. last night) to see if I could connect with local riders, etc. Although, I'm always a bit skeptical with motorcycle forums, particularly with cruisers/choppers. You know, cause I'm a woman and all. Some guys don't like to see women on bikes, or they immediately label me a ***** (especially living in San Francisco). I'm still digging to see if there are ladies on here-- haven't found a post with any yet.

Vagina represent!
There are at least a couple of other lady Fury owners on here, so you're not alone in "representing the vagina". Speaking on behalf of all the men, I don't know why anyone would have a problem with chicks on bikes. :cool:

·
Registered
1,376 Posts

Vagina represent!
Fucking awesome love the signature ! Welcome to the forum as well Wendy ! So are you a ***** ?!?! Just kidding had to say it !!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Haha. Thanks Steveo.

A chick on a bike is, admittedly, cute. However, a woman on a big bike who can actually ride can chip at the male ego a bit. I think more women should ride. In 2005, I received my certification as an MSF RiderCoach-- with a mission to encourage women to straddle the iron horse.

Riding is such a huge part of who I am as a person-- it's such an empowering feeling to have horsepower between my legs and a throttle in my grip. Not to mention the therapy it gives. A bundle of therapy sessions with a shrink couldn't compare to the release I feel after being on a motorcycle for just 1 hour.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts