Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
per the request of another forum member...air your dirty laundry and bitch bitch bitch!

·
Registered
707 Posts
This is a great idea because I am tired of reading threads and in the middle is a hijacker talking crap...So leave it here

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
did you consult your doctor or whoever you are f-in yet?

that was a funny bit!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is a great idea because I am tired of reading threads and in the middle is a hijacker talking crap...So leave it here
credit goes to Mrbyber for the idea, I just made the thread. Let the fun begin!!!

·
Registered
970 Posts
Sorry didnt see this one in time had to go a little hay wire in the other one. I guess I could go ahead and bitch about how dirty my garage is and how im a no good piece of shit for not keeping it clean. But on a lighter note maybe Dragboat will come clean it.

·
Banned
622 Posts
ok im pissed because im working a 13 hour f'ing shift on my god [email protected]@ birthday!!!! then i have shit to finish at the house so happy f'ing non gift getting b-day to me! now im back to work peace!

·
Banned
622 Posts
ill be to damn tired pete, by the time im done for the night the wife will be asleep so she can be up at 5 to get ready for work!

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Happy Birthday Sick! Now get your butt back to work, those days of having time off stopped at age 12.:D
Unless your a Teamster.

heres my bitch ...

Do we really need a bitch thread? Has it finally come to this? There are enough children here <cough> Skap & SteveO <cough>

·
Registered
675 Posts
Here is my Bitch.....Raw Design needs to make the collars on their reaper tips.............BIGGER!!!! I spent a friggin day sanding till they went on. arggggg!:mad:

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
You're right Chris: we don't need a bitch thread.
Like those parents who never discipline their kids--they have little 'public' voices and never hear bad things.

jeez, it's a biker forum. I don't know what the brilliant owner of this forum expects--frankly don't care.
but, as for me, if i get a bunch of hijacks in a thread I started I don't ask anyone to tune out.

so, until the mods and admin decide to make stricter rules-- I say this:
you want to hijack my threads--knock yourself out.

i found out that it doesn't matter what we, the users/customers, think. it's what the admin tells the mods to do as to managing this forum.

it's their game--we're invited guests.
so, for all my fellow bikers who want pure info and no dialog--sorry.
I'm not playing by those rules.

skap out.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
You're right Chris: we don't need a bitch thread.
Like those parents who never discipline their kids--they have little 'public' voices and never hear bad things.

jeez, it's a biker forum. I don't know what the brilliant owner of this forum expects--frankly don't care.
but, as for me, if i get a bunch of hijacks in a thread I started I don't ask anyone to tune out.

so, until the mods and admin decide to make stricter rules-- I say this:
you want to hijack my threads--knock yourself out.

i found out that it doesn't matter what we, the users/customers, think. it's what the admin tells the mods to do as to managing this forum.

it's their game--we're invited guests.
so, for all my fellow bikers who want pure info and no dialog--sorry.
I'm not playing by those rules.

skap out.
for some reason I see skap walking away with his arm straight out behind him, hand up and saying Skap OUT, talk to the hand

1 - 20 of 174 Posts