Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a picnic lunch and remembered why we live in Colorado! It was a beautiful fall day and we had so much fun!

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
.............why did I move outta Colorado :confused:

·
Registered
889 Posts
i've been to colorado on vacation. you're right. it's amazing country!

·
Registered
784 Posts
Really stunning pics,you are very lucky to live & ride in such scenery..

·
Premium Member
13,704 Posts
VERY VERY NICE.looks like the mountains in va.nice ride.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
At least in Ohio, I don’t have to worry about Grizzly bears charging out of the woods.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Sorry,

I lived in Colorado for 15 years, I saw no signs of God, but it was beautiful scenery... not everything has to be "made" that is only the way humans view things...

I enjoyed the pictures though and I miss Colorado and I enjoyed meeting you two in Vegas!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
At least in Ohio, I don’t have to worry about Grizzly bears charging out of the woods.
LOL! I'm from the south and going hunting isn't a big deal...the hunter is the alpha in the south. Worst thing you may incounter is a wild boar which isn't a piece of cake,but out here there are mountain lions and a whole lot of black bear. The first year my husband went bow hunting for elk he saw FIVE BEAR in TWO days...One of them was on his hind legs shaking the tree he was in. Neadless to say, I don't let him hunt alone anymore! The country is beautiful, but it is rugged and you have to respect it.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry,

I lived in Colorado for 15 years, I saw no signs of God, but it was beautiful scenery... not everything has to be "made" that is only the way humans view things...

I enjoyed the pictures though and I miss Colorado and I enjoyed meeting you two in Vegas!
LOL! RSS! When I first moved here we went to an old time S-Bar show where you eat a steak on a tin plate and have cowboy entertainment. A gal sang a song about Colorado which stated if God didn't live here it is where he spent 90% of his time. I thought it a cute song and I always refer to it as God's country.

It was great meeting you and your girl too. Wish I could have spent more time with the guys! Pictures don't do your bike justice!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
But you DO have to worry about the Ohio Grassman!

Beautiful pics. If I could pick anywhere I would want to live, Colorado would be up there. I really love Jackson Hole and that part of Wyoming though!

·
Registered
330 Posts
My daughter lives there and it is an amazing sight to behold for sure, Colorado is beautiful.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Let me re-phrase that.... I used to run out west in my rig. The only running i do is after my basset hound.:p Even then its only for short bursts.:D

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts