Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok rented a truck and trailer , booked my hotel, got my banking in order .. will be in lancaster ,california nov 12th..... family buisness , and the fury will be with me, who in the surronding area wants to hook up and take a ride... ill have the 14th availible for a 6 hour ride then back to family buisness ..... pm me or respond to the thread looking foward to meeting you all..... and sea id so love to see u there!

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
ok rented a truck and trailer , booked my hotel, got my banking in order .. will be in lancaster ,california nov 12th..... family buisness , and the fury will be with me, who in the surronding area wants to hook up and take a ride... ill have the 14th availible for a 6 hour ride then back to family buisness ..... pm me or respond to the thread looking foward to meeting you all..... and sea id so love to see u there!

Sea Dawg is up that way..
tdebeers is coastal

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
me and sea puppy have some buisness to tend to while im in town so hope we can set a place to meet up!

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks t ........................

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
this will be the 3rd time ive been there my whole life so i will have to map everyone out cause i know nothing of the area .....so if everyone will just give me there cities name ill map out my route and see what is gonna be best for me

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I think that I might be able to get up there on the 14th. 200 mile ride up to there alone, so yea... this would be an all day thing (maybe I'll head up the night before)... I will get back to you guys and make sure I have nothing planned for that day or that evening.

·
Registered
130 Posts
this will be the 3rd time ive been there my whole life so i will have to map everyone out cause i know nothing of the area .....so if everyone will just give me there cities name ill map out my route and see what is gonna be best for me
I've been here my entire life.(sucks). There's no where around here that I haven't been to at one time or another.

There's some awesome riding out your way! On-road or off!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts