Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IM tired of looking at the fake cheap looking chromed plastic parts. SO I have a plane, going to fab up the side covers to look like stock out of sheet metal and then get them chromed same with the plug covers and the front head cover and the clutch and oil pump drive covers. also going to put a real head light housing on. NO more cheap looking fake chrome. I hope to get this started in the next couple of weeks. if it turns out the way i hope, I may make more to sell.

Also im in the works of some real steel fenders, once i get my SUMO-X 250 kit. and a 23" front wheel. american suspension 6" over inverted front forks.
with raked trees. depends on fit ment might go 8deg or 10deg. anything with in the 40 - 42 deg rake will still ride nice. going for that long low look. but with real metal parts not fake plastic cheap crap honda uses now.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Would be great to have some real chrome on it..

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sure will, I also need to post an update on my new engine build-up. a hot rodded 1400cc. pretty much took VTX1300 cyclinders bored out the iron and machined and had ALUM cylinders pressed in and nikisil coated like how sprort bike cylinders are done. i went 3mm lager. with gives 92.5mm pistons, with stock 104.3 stroke comes to 1401.80cc. so really is a 1402cc. give or take. with 10:1 compression. still working on a good cam profile. once all is said and done, this will be my new honda fury chopper. as honda gave me the basic start im turning it into what honda should have done from the start.

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
sure will, I also need to post an update on my new engine build-up. a hot rodded 1400cc. pretty much took VTX1300 cyclinders bored out the iron and machined and had ALUM cylinders pressed in and nikisil coated like how sprort bike cylinders are done. i went 3mm lager. with gives 92.5mm pistons, with stock 104.3 stroke comes to 1401.80cc. so really is a 1402cc. give or take. with 10:1 compression. still working on a good cam profile. once all is said and done, this will be my new honda fury chopper. as honda gave me the basic start im turning it into what honda should have done from the start.
Yep Honda builds crap thats for sure.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Anybody else smell a con-job? This guy has been making wild-ass claims and projections ever since he joined the Forum. Has anybody seen any hardware yet? Lets see some pics and dyno-charts. Until then it's all smoke and mirrors. I wonder if he's related to S&T?

Cheers

·
Registered
52 Posts
Who cares? If he's blowing smoke, let him. If not, buy some cool parts from him when he starts selling what he's spent the time to R&D.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Anybody else smell a con-job? This guy has been making wild-ass claims and projections ever since he joined the Forum. Has anybody seen any hardware yet? Lets see some pics and dyno-charts. Until then it's all smoke and mirrors. I wonder if he's related to S&T?

Cheers
Don 't know about that but a lot have learned some tough lessons on this forum, so buyer beware!!! I believe in making your bike "your own", but why buy a Fury and do all this. Would you not be better off just getting a custom bike to begin with. Just my opinion......

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts

Cheers
Be careful what you say about guys on this forum, last Nov. I questioned a guy about his FI to carb post and his 6 speed transmission and caught all kinds of crap for doubting such a stand up, innovative, foreward thinking member.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Your Right Clueless, I remember that exchange, and those Same People are still Waiting for their Tracking Numbers! :eek:

PS In Clueless We Trust!

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
...........and caught all kinds of crap for doubting such a stand up, innovative, foreward thinking member.
Right. And all the guys that gave you crap, later came back and apologized, didn't they? Funny how that works, huh? Success has a thousand fathers, but failure is always an orphan..................

Cheers

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
Right. And all the guys that gave you crap, later came back and apologized, didn't they? Funny how that works, huh? Success has a thousand fathers, but failure is always an orphan..................

Cheers
No as a matter of fact they didn't, not that it matters,, I have very think skin.

You and I were on the same train tho
"I'm with you on this one, Clueless; my BULLSHIT METER is pegged! Until I see substantiating dyno charts, I'll remain highly skeptical of the claims being made with this one. Only time will tell whether or not we've been conned.

Cheers"

Good luck to the OP on making metal covers, this engine has been around since '03 and no one has marketed any yet.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
No as a matter of fact they didn't, not that it matters,, I have very think skin.

You and I were on the same train tho
"I'm with you on this one, Clueless; my BULLSHIT METER is pegged! Until I see substantiating dyno charts, I'll remain highly skeptical of the claims being made with this one. Only time will tell whether or not we've been conned.

Cheers"
LMAO! Ya, and I'm STILL waiting; thanks for reminding me............

Cheers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts