Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The cops were traveling down the highway at around 1 o'clock in the morning near Tulsa, Oklahoma. They found this on the road.

Another patrol car stopped a truck some miles down the highway and were struck with the following image

The Truck Driver said he thought he felt the impact, but it took him almost 4 miles down the road before he thought he'd better pull over and check out his rig.

Notice the driver has no shoes on from the impact or from being drug all that distance. Ouch!

Side view of Motorcycle Driver caught up in the trailer of the Semi.

Witnesses and State Police say the Motorcyclist was traveling at 120 mph when he ran into the back of the moving semi-truck.It pays to have a good quality helmet when riding a motorcycle, Now for the rest of the story! THIS GUY SURVIVED.

· Registered
207 Posts
That is nuts. There was a guy here in Calgary that died like that last summer. Going WAY too fast on the freeway and piled into the back of a car. He was going about 130mph in traffic....no surprise it happened.

I wear my helmet because I have to but I would anyway. That, and I don't go 130mph. I am way past the going 'fast' phase in my life and the posted speed limit works just fine for me.

I just want to cruise around, knees and knuckles to the wind, look cool and scare old ladies :D

· Registered
1,411 Posts
Yep that guy did die, mail floated around a long time ago. I wear my helmet because I can live without a leg, arm or some other extremity but with out this pretty face I might as well be dead. Full face:D:D:D:D:D:D

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
That is nuts. There was a guy here in Calgary that died like that last summer. Going WAY too fast on the freeway and piled into the back of a car. He was going about 130mph in traffic....no surprise it happened.

I wear my helmet because I have to but I would anyway. That, and I don't go 130mph. I am way past the going 'fast' phase in my life and the posted speed limit works just fine for me.

I just want to cruise around, knees and knuckles to the wind, look cool and scare old ladies :D
Ha, that's funny... :p

· Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Freakin' END OF STORY! His bandanna still looks fashionable in his jeans, regardless of his horrible condition.

They say its not the speed the kills you but the sudden stop! Ouch!:eek:

R.I.P dude dont like to see any biker go like that!

Reminds me to CHILL more!
:cool:

· Registered
2,385 Posts
Yeah i think if he was alive his hands would be bracing the upper part of his body and his feet would be planted rather than just kinda hanging there. Even a helmet wont save you in some instances, other instances (neck fractures from hitting a helmet certain ways) a helmet will make it worse. But general concensus is wearing a helmet will protect you more %80 of the time

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Saw this e-mail too a few years back...

Don't you just love it when people spin an agenda to get their point across, it's no wonder people are having a hard time believing each other nowadays, almost everybody has an agenda or an opinion about something.

· Registered
13,060 Posts
Saw this e-mail too a few years back...

Don't you just love it when people spin an agenda to get their point across, it's no wonder people are having a hard time believing each other nowadays, almost everybody has an agenda or an opinion about something.
Ain't that the freakin' truth! The whole thing was probably staged. There was maybe not even an accident...just some dude stuck his head in a truck and someone took some pictures. You really can't believe much anymore these days, especially if it's on the net.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.