Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Im back after a 8 year Hiatus, Glad to See Dave and Rich are still running the show. I just purchased a 19 Fury and Looking to make some changes like I had on my 10 model. Doesn't seem to be much too find. Im happy to be back and missed hanging out with you all.

·
Registered
12,115 Posts
Well Im back after a 8 year Hiatus, Glad to See Dave and Rich are still running the show. I just purchased a 19 Fury and Looking to make some changes like I had on my 10 model. Doesn't seem to be much too find. Im happy to be back and missed hanging out with you all.
Holy cow! I never thought I'd see you here again, man. I think my name was "Steveo" back when you were around. How've ya' been? Wow.......long time, huh? Good to see ya' again.

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Cool, welcome back! I'm new compared to you, but I've been running a google map of everyone (found the earlier map idea on one of these threads), so if you want to get on there, let me know your zip code ONLY and I'll put it there. You can get to the map from the link above my signature picture, and if you don't want on there that's fine too, just fun to see who's around.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts