Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife was at work and the kid was at school, had the house all to myself on a beautiful 77deg sunny day. Decided to meet a buddy (26yr vet) for some lunch so I hopped on the fury and hit the road. Long story short I got a total of 7 different compliments on my "badass bike" on my ride in a couple of hours so I was pretty stoked. A great day. About 20 minutes from the house I'm turning left off of a 45mph road onto another at a 4 way stop and notice 2 girls eyeballing me. I figured more fury fans and turned left when I notced them waving out the windows. As soon as I get next to them they grab their shirts and let em loose! I was smiling ear to ear as I grabbed the next gear and they took off. I looked in my mirror and saw them waving back at me as they sped off.

I hear that this kinda stuff happens at rallies and bike nights, but I was out in nowhere at 1pm in the afternoon!

I'd been having a pretty shitty few weeks leading up to this day and man did it really cheer me up!

They were having a good time and made my day.

It was a good Veterans day!

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Of course “they took off”, they knew you’d never catch them on a Fury. LOL, Wish that would happen to me!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I still smile when i think about it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts