Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my new exhaust. Sounds amazing! Excuse the mess and the dirty GT in the backround! MFR is great to work with. Thanks Mike for all the help.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Those look great on that bike! Good job MFR!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
They look great and I know they sound awesome...If you're keeping the stock intake go ahead and get a K&N filter it will also make a difference.

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
that looks freakin good.........................t

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
thanks peoples :)

Waiting list lol. well if its for something chrome its slow right now. today I gotten 2 phone calls from 2 different chrome dudes and 2 sets of pipes are done, and 1 set is FINALLY done I can't even remember when I took them in it's been so long :rolleyes:

·
Registered
380 Posts
thanks peoples :)

Waiting list lol. well if its for something chrome its slow right now. today I gotten 2 phone calls from 2 different chrome dudes and 2 sets of pipes are done, and 1 set is FINALLY done I can't even remember when I took them in it's been so long :rolleyes:
How about for Furious Black?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
White Fury...Baffles Yes. But I took some of the fiberglass off of the baffles. They sound delicious! Cant wait to ride tomorrow

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Paint the block? Is that HARD?
negative ghost rider. There are several DIYs here in this forum. Basically you take off all the chrome and your pipes. scuff with a 3M green pad all the surfaces. Mask off the entire bike minus the block and paint. Sand the outter edge of the fins if you want them shiny and your done.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
negative ghost rider. There are several DIYs here in this forum. Basically you take off all the chrome and your pipes. scuff with a 3M green pad all the surfaces. Mask off the entire bike minus the block and paint. Sand the outter edge of the fins if you want them shiny and your done.
I might look in to that! It only took me 1 hours to get the pipes on!

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts