Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I had the wheel off to make it easier for me to fab and tack the bracket together, I used 1/2 the stock bracket and 1/2 the Hard Krome bracket, plus I am replacing the stock plastic dust ring with a chrome billet one I just got. The K2s don't have a cross over, they are a true 2 into 2. The fender is at the painters, plus I was running wires for a new lic bracket and I am doing a fitting for a turn signal minder/4 way flasher for Glen at Glens VTX Garage. (it works great, no more driving w/sigs on for 3 blocks :eek: )

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I had the wheel off to make it easier for me to fab and tack the bracket together, I used 1/2 the stock bracket and 1/2 the Hard Krome bracket, plus I am replacing the stock plastic dust ring with a chrome billet one I just got. The K2s don't have a cross over, they are a true 2 into 2. The fender is at the painters, plus I was running wires for a new lic bracket and I am doing a fitting for a turn signal minder/4 way flasher for Glen at Glens VTX Garage. (it works great, no more driving w/sigs on for 3 blocks :eek: )
Lol... yea, I hate that too!

Looks great btw, yea... definitely will need a vid of it after you're done!

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looking forward to a ride by sound clip

Were the seat fender and wheel removed for your install ?
While all is exposed can you grab a few shots of the bracket you are making and the K2's balance port/crossover ???

OK wasn't half and half, I used all of the HK bracket except about 2" I cut off the bottom for clearance/looks, and cut off 8-10" of the Honda bracket. The right side of the pics is the Honda part and they must have wanted it bullet proof, the end is forged/cast and solid, the tube is double walled pipe.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
OK wasn't half and half, I used all of the HK bracket except about 2" I cut off the bottom for clearance/looks, and cut off 8-10" of the Honda bracket. The right side of the pics is the Honda part and they must have wanted it bullet proof, the end is forged/cast and solid, the tube is double walled pipe.
Very nice, Clueless; very professionally done!

Cheers

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very nice, Clueless; very professionally done!

Cheers
Thanks, Honda and HK did most of the work. finished up this afternoon, put the whole thing back together except for the fender which is at the painters. Added a few chrome accents, wired my folding side mount lic plate, the 4 way flasher/turnsignal beeper and changed the stock flasher to an LED one and got home for the kickoff.

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:) Best looking production pipes I've seen so far !!!

How do you like them Clueless ?
I like how they look and sound, I would like them better if I wasn't such a fair weather rider, I like it to be above 40 degrees, right now it is 18. But i have a couple more things I want to do before spring anyways.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts