Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok put some Kuriyaken smokes lenses with chrome bevels,,amber double filament bulbs in front and single red in the rear,,i think it looks good,,total for the kit to attach to the existing housings were $41 for the Rear comes with everything you need,,and $43 for front due to double filament bulbs. heres some pics,, these are just a few looks,,if you want to see the rest including the back,,check out my public pictures under the album called Big Blue,,thanks for all your help with this Rich and Red and Tony,appreciate it. :D

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Looks good Bill..:D Wish i was not so short on cash..:eek:...I really want to change mine out....

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good Bill..:D Wish i was not so short on cash..:eek:...I really want to change mine out....
Thanks Dawg appreciate that,,im trying,,lol I talked to the dealer today about getting me another radiator screw seeing I stripped the bottom left one out seeing it was torqued on so I can put my tribal grill on. :D

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Ok put some Kuriyaken smokes lenses with chrome bevels,,amber double filament bulbs in front and single red in the rear,,i think it looks good,,total for the kit to attach to the existing housings were $41 for the Rear comes with everything you need,,and $43 for front due to double filament bulbs. heres some pics,, these are just a few looks,,if you want to see the rest including the back,,check out my public pictures under the album called Big Blue,,thanks for all your help with this Rich and Red and Tony,appreciate it. :D

Now... slide the turn signals down to the bottom of that tree and you're set... ;)

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now... slide the turn signals down to the bottom of that tree and you're set... ;)
you know I was looking at the quick release levers on the black rubber holders,, i was gonna ask you guys about that,,I posted a few more on the back side on my album . I actually like the looks of these. :D

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
It would look much better if you didn’t have those silly reflectors on there. Haven’t we already discussed this once?

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It would look much better if you didn’t have those silly reflectors on there. Haven’t we already discussed this once?
Yes Boss,,onething at a time,,lol first the lollipops,,I need to get a decent blow dryer to heat them up to un stick them,,but I was getting so much crap about my orange pops,,I would have hoped for a lights look good bill,,whats your next step,,lmao:D I did say thanks to you Rich in my post,, geez :cool:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Keep checking for a set of pics on my small tank bag that I converted to a rear fender bag. Love it, and it's removeable. Brian

1 - 12 of 12 Posts