Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I am loving the looks of this Fury. Former Harley rider that has been out of the game for a couple of years and now have the itch to ride again. Gonna check out the forum and see what kind of mischief I can get into...

·
Registered
27 Posts
And I am loving the looks of this Fury. Former Harley rider that has been out of the game for a couple of years and now have the itch to ride again. Gonna check out the forum and see what kind of mischief I can get into...
And i'm a former Honda 600RR rider. lol. You and I are on way opposite ends of the spectrum. Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Finally able to ride one...

Well, I finally got around to go the the dealer for the Demo Days and took one for a ride. It felt really good being back on a bike and now I got to figure out how I can get one of these as my very own. It is obvious that there needs to be some personal tweaks to the bike, but as it sits I like it very much.

Did not want to start a new thread regarding my ride, so just wanted to bump this one back up

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am right there with you. I sold my bike a year ago (01' ninja 600) and thought I wouldn't miss it (boy was I wrong) so here I am now. I have to wait till september as my wife is off work waiting for our 2nd child to be born and taking 12 weeks off. The fury is a nice bike and the choice for my next ride.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts