Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had a custom sissy bar made with two requirements, be easily removable and require no drilling. Marty at MJM-Tomahawk knocked it out of the park. He built a base that mounts in the factory rear set mounts and accepts multiple sissy bars and soon a removable luggage rack for those overnight trips. As far as I know he plans to produce this thing in chrome or back.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
That is a good looking sissy bar. Any idea on pricing?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Wow great work! Looks very well made.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
when is it available? I need one in chrome!
It is still a prototype. I got it yesterday and will take it out to the easy rider show tomorrow. I plan to put over 100 miles on the bike with my wife on it. If all goes well it will go back in on Monday for finishing touches and powder-coat. Marty said he could start to produce them in 2-4 weeks after this one is done. I think you should call MJM-Tomahawk and bug the hell out of Marty and get him motivated. After all spring is just around the conner.

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Can we please just stay with vendors on our site !! I can't offord to lose any more money............:eek::cool::rolleyes:;):p

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
if he goes any lower where it would be a concern for scuffing paint with flex i would suggest a rubber base for under it. other than that looks like what i was mulling around for a sissybar idea

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Gess this would come out while I am waiting for delivery of my Ginz sissy bar.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts