Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone planning on adding any types of graphics to the fender and/or the tank?

Flames would look awesome on the red, for example...:cool:

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I just took the fenders and tank off the bike this morning and brought them to a local shop. Getting them ghost flamed. Found some vinyl that matches the Matt Silver perfectly with a metal flake look. Should get them back by Wednesday. As soon as I get it back together I will take some pics and post them up. Gonna miss riding the bike this weekend!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I just took the fenders and tank off the bike this morning and brought them to a local shop. Getting them ghost flamed. Found some vinyl that matches the Matt Silver perfectly with a metal flake look. Should get them back by Wednesday. As soon as I get it back together I will take some pics and post them up. Gonna miss riding the bike this weekend!!
Did I understand this correct, you are having vinyl flames put on the bike and not painted on? I'm not sure if I have ever seen that before. I look forward to seeing the pictures, that sounds like a good idea. Would you be able to remove them if you get tired of them?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Did I understand this correct, you are having vinyl flames put on the bike and not painted on? I'm not sure if I have ever seen that before. I look forward to seeing the pictures, that sounds like a good idea. Would you be able to remove them if you get tired of them?
I had it done to my sport bike and it looked really good. They looked painted on. That way they can be removed later if you get tired of them. Here is what my sport bike looked like.
[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Whats some good sites to peep out this vinyl graphic stuff?
Just do a google search for vinyl shops in your area and look at how they look. All of the import tuners use vinyl due to the cost, removability, and looks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts