Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had recently ordered some parts for the Fury from these guys; decided to order some from my 600rr as well. One of the items I ordered was a new battery. The battery had some damage when I pulled it out of the box for install.....I sent Kevin an email and let him know what occured. It wasn't 10 minutes later (on a Saturday at that) in which Kevin responded. After swapping some pictures, Kevin said he would get one sent out Monday for replacement. (he will even send a label to send the defective battery back).

All I can say.... customer service is excellent. I would highly recommend these guys! I will definitely be ordering from them in the future. Thanks Kevin for your help!

-Chris

·
Registered
90 Posts
I had recently ordered some parts for the Fury from these guys; decided to order some from my 600rr as well. One of the items I ordered was a new battery. The battery had some damage when I pulled it out of the box for install.....I sent Kevin an email and let him know what occured. It wasn't 10 minutes later (on a Saturday at that) in which Kevin responded. After swapping some pictures, Kevin said he would get one sent out Monday for replacement. (he will even send a label to send the defective battery back).

All I can say.... customer service is excellent. I would highly recommend these guys! I will definitely be ordering from them in the future. Thanks Kevin for your help!

-Chris
Chris,

No problem, that is what I am hear for! Have you got the new battery yet? Let me know you got this one in good condition. Thanks again

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chris,

No problem, that is what I am hear for! Have you got the new battery yet? Let me know you got this one in good condition. Thanks again
Kevin,

I received the new battery. Old battery was boxed up and taken to UPS yesterday! Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Nice. Good to hear of a shop providing the service they usually only promise. I quit dealing with the shop I bought my Fury at altogether. I should have known since they are a Harley delaer service would suck. Guess it's what I get.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
I'm thinking about getting the accutronix side mounted horizontal plate bracket from there website, anyone have any words of advice if they have ordered one of these from them? they are cheaper than anywhere else i have seen, i believe they are selling them for like 135 when they regularly sell for 175.

***update***

well i went ahead and pulled the trigger so to speak and ordered the black side mounted plate bracket from Honda Powersports, but i have a weird issue, i emailed Kevin about this already but haven't gotten anything back yet. I ordered the bracket and with shipping it cost $143.95 but i went back to the website to look at my new purchase again and it's giving me a quote of $157.46 and i am trying to figure out why, the part numbers are different but show the same bracket, if anyone can shed some light on this i would appreciate it, i might be just having an old man moment but just want to make sure i ordered the right part, thanks.

***another update***

Talked to Kevin and I did in fact order the right part, the difference was that they were from two different places so that explains the different part numbers and different prices, all is good in the world again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts