Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to DLX Prodox. Ordered a set of grips on Friday afternoon got a tracking # that night, recieved the grips monday morning. You cannot beat that kind of service, just wanted to say thanks and let everyone know.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea me to run was gonna order them about 2 weeks ago but money got tight for a minute im gonna order them this week though.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I will have to agree, I bought my 3' fwd controls and had the tracking number that evening, product arrived 4 days later, the only thing that they could improve upon is send out a one page instruction on the assembly, I was never told the brake and shifter were adjustable by removing the cover plate and then 3 SHCS, I fought the shifter for 3 hours trying to get it adjusted right, had a beer and then took them apart and voila, simple installation, and Miguel was there to assist as needed. They will be getting much more of my business when funds are available.

·
Registered
15 Posts
DLX has excellent service & products

I had an issue that was 100% my fault. My linkage came apart while I was riding & when it hit the ground it scratched the shit out of my 1 day old shifter. I called Miguel at about 7pm his time & got voicemail. I expected a call back the next day but to my suprise I got a call from him withing 10 minutes. I explained my situation to Miguel & within 24 hours from my call he is sending me the parts I need to fix my controls at a great price. This company has a incredible quality product & thier customer service is excellent to say the least. After the excellent service & great products I can honestly say I will be a customer of DLX's for life. Keep up the good work you guys are awesome.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Yeah, these guys are on top of it. I bought foot and toe pegs online and got a call that day just making sure I knew that I must cut off the stock toe pegs. Not many vendors will fuss with that sort of detail. Good guys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts