Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Honda Fury
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 2012 Fury about 10 days ago and love it. Previously owned cafe racer bikes and projects, but this thing sure turns heads unlike anything I've been on. Here's a couple pics next to the wife's rig .

·
Registered
494 Posts
Welcome from Gainesville, Florida...the black looks sleek, but the first time I saw a pic of the 2010 Glint Wave Blue version w/chromed wheels it grabbed me and wouldn't let go. Finally was able to snag a 2016 Ultra Metallic Blue version (same blue paint color codes) black wheels and trim package...and have made a few mods. It's my first and likely only (68 yrs. old) motorcycle...a few more mods to go still...lovin' it.
Custom Blue Fury.jpg My Blue Fury.jpg My Fury w 3 in handlebar risers.jpg

·
Registered
2012 Honda Fury
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't think it really matters what color a fury is, they all look awesome. This is my first cruiser and I've had it for about 10 days and put over 700 miles on it. Getting some time with it I'm already coming up with things to switch up. Probably going to do different pegs, and I'm really considering the all blacked out look. I'll ride it until it gets to cold (I'm in Fargo, North Dakota) and then start wrenching.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
I don't think it really matters what color a fury is, they all look awesome. This is my first cruiser and I've had it for about 10 days and put over 700 miles on it. Getting some time with it I'm already coming up with things to switch up. Probably going to do different pegs, and I'm really considering the all blacked out look. I'll ride it until it gets to cold (I'm in Fargo, North Dakota) and then start wrenching.
Welcome LazyS7-- good looking ride, to be sure. I gotta admit, one of my favorite reasons to come here, is to see the beautiful pics of everyone's bikes- looking damn fine. I like your grips, and the smooth lines of the Fury are something to never tire of. Be safe, I just missed my first deer (on this bike) night before last--at dusk. MJR

1 - 6 of 6 Posts