Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the most part that is. Four of us rolled out Friday about 11am at about 50* headed to Chickasha, Ok to meet up with the rest of the guys and eat lunch. By the time we made it to Duncan, Ok it was at least 75* so the new perforated jacket was awesome. The ride down was nice and I got VERY sun burnt along with a lot of the riders but lesson learned. We got to the motel about 7pm, took a shower and head to Strokers to see what was going on. As most of the events start Saturday things were pretty dead so we decided to switch places for some adult entertainment. We partied late into the night, almost got in a fight with the bouncers and had a great time. Saturday was a great day, very very warm out, got to meet Clintster442 and Taebeck at Storkers, both who have very nice Fury's, watched the wet t-shirt contest and had another great and wild night. Now for the not so great part... Sunday we wake up to 50* weather and overcast, we all ate lunch and the group split up to take the fastest way back home. Headed out across Dallas and managed to find some very heavy mist/light rain and with the lower temps it wasnt the best time to ride and the jacket wasnt doing so great even with the liner. Stopped by a Walmart and bought a rain jacket, rain pants and glove liners and the ride was a lot better. Made it back to Oklahoma and the ride was getting worse, no rain but the temp was in the upper 30s so it was just damn cold and it was getting dark by now. Stopped one last time for dinner and to warm up with 50 miles left and decided to man up and finish the ride. It was the most miserable 50 miles of my life but we all made it. All is well now and the Fury did a great job the entire weekend and seemed to get a lot more attention then all the Harleys I was with, I think the other guys were getting jealous. Anyway on to the pics.

These are the PG rated pics... :D

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
sounds like a familiar story; i had the same weather issues; kept stopping at a string of wal-marts until i was fully covered with a nylon windbreaker and nylon 'coaches' pants.
still use those suckers, too!
glad you had a great time...and got some rain gear for next time!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
PG-13?!? Im old enough for X rated! LEts see the GOOD pics!:eek::eek:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
BigJohn glad you had a GREAT time. Yep Sunday turned crappy after such a nice Saturday. I know it sucked going home in it

·
Registered
77 Posts
Was an absolutely beautiful day on Saturday and it was great to finally see other fury riders in person. My wife got to ride her new Phantom down to Strokers and my Fury got plenty of comments as always. All and all a great day. Big John has a nice bike and I got a couple of ideas looking at the things he has done. Pretty much sold on the C&C seat after sitting on his. Also seriously thinking about a triple tree. The only question I have is, will I be able to get my gas cap off since I have the Scootworks risers?:)

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Yes theres plenty of room , you will need a new front brake line . I got the extended line and need one longer to fit correctly .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts