Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Fury
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the site, bought my first Fury in Feb. her name is Grace and she's a sexy lady.....
Cobra Intake, Vance & Hines Exhaust, Saddlemen one up seat, forward controls, custom grips, stiletto grip and peg ends..

·
Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
286 Posts
Sweet, she's beautiful. Don't be afraid of the reflector police. They gotta go😁
Welcome from Daytona😎

Reactions: Gizmo

·
Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
286 Posts
Much better, nice and clean.
Be safe.

·
Premium Member
1,496 Posts
Reactions: Gizmo

·
Registered
2010 Fury
12 Posts
Hi Mike, lovely bike. I'm always envious of the colours/colors available on US Fury's. Honda only imported black or blue bikes to the UK!
Welcome from Aberdeen, Scotland.

·
Registered
2011 Fury
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Mike, lovely bike. I'm always envious of the colours/colors available on US Fury's. Honda only imported black or blue bikes to the UK!
black,blue or otherwise it’s still a fury!😁

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
I just realized where you are... being in Hershey you aren't very far from Don Guhl's shop. He is the guy that reflashes the ECU in our bikes.

You should swing in there sometime and tell him Ken from Florida said hello.

He is a great guy and will probably give you a tour of his facilities. He has a dyno room that is pretty slick.

Guhl Motors
102 S State St, Ephrata, PA 17522
(717) 618-4212

·
Registered
2011 Fury
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just realized where you are... being in Hershey you aren't very far from Don Guhl's shop. He is the guy that reflashes the ECU in our bikes.

You should swing in there sometime and tell him Ken from Florida said hello.

He is a great guy and will probably give you a tour of his facilities. He has a dyno room that is pretty slick.

Guhl Motors
102 S State St, Ephrata, PA 17522
(717) 618-4212
Excellent! Definitely worth a look see

·
Registered
2013 Honda Fury Vance and Hines, Cobra Power flow Air Intake, Dynojet Power commander V,
26 Posts
Welcome
New to the site, bought my first Fury in Feb. her name is Grace and she's a sexy lady.....
Cobra Intake, Vance & Hines Exhaust, Saddlemen one up seat, forward controls, custom grips, stiletto grip and
Cobra Intake, Vance & Hines Exhaust, Saddlemen one up seat, forward controls, custom grips, stiletto grip and peg ends..

View attachment 239573 View attachment 239574 View attachment 239575 View attachment 239576
Welcome from Pa. !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts