Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Tasmania, Australia. I have been following this forum for a few weeks. Great work guys. Just picked up a black Fury yeasterday. Far as I know the first regusted in this part of the world. I am going to look for someone to airbrush something like red tribal flames. Ordered some stickers to see what they will look like.
Nice sunny winters day today, had a fantastic day running in my new baby. 250 kilometers of mostly twisty roads.

Take it easy.
Chris

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Ohhhh the typical American in my wants you to have a custom license plate DEVIL and have a hand painted Tasmanian Devil on the tank.

Congrats on the purchase. You wont find a better group of guys & gals here.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ohhhh the typical American in my wants you to have a custom license plate DEVIL and have a hand painted Tasmanian Devil on the tank.

Congrats on the purchase. You wont find a better group of guys & gals here.
you have got to do this! it would be a hit (at least on here).

ps: welcome from TEXAS :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, great idea ! funny how I had not even thought of a Tasmanian Devil design, I have to be careful riding/driving at night as they are sometimes feeding on road kill around the area I live. The poor devils are having a sharp decline in numbers due to a diease. It has not reached the part of the state I live in but its looking grim. They were recently listed as an endangered species.
Anyway if any of you wants a great motorcycling holiday, there is a spare room and a cafe racered 71 cb750 at your disposal, in Northen Tasmania.

Will take some pix tomorow to post.

Peace and Grease

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Welcome! You have picked the best forum on the net. Full of great people.

So I think in Aus now we have 1 in WA, 1 in VIC, 1 in TAS and 2 in NSW that are on this forum.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
hi and welcome to the forum...

there are a few aussies on here including myself from melbourne australia....

let the customising begin ;)

·
Registered
784 Posts
Hi,from one island dweller to another.

·
Premium Member
13,703 Posts
welcome.if i were there i would brush that devil for you.ride safe

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome to the forum & congrats on your fury purchase...
Lot's of great info on here and innovative ideas to save money...enjoy your ride and time on the forum..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts