Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone i am new to the Honda Fury Forums I live in Shreveport LA ...im buying a 2011 Fury in march or early april....sold my harley recently after test riding a fury any tips or pointers before i buy the bike i need to know of?

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
Welcome! Just get what you like....plenty of info on this forum.....if I may ask, why'd you sell the Harley and opt for the Fury?

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Greetings, JCrouch... I'll throw you my new canned post for new members:

Welcome to the forum. I'll give you some friendly advice so you don't get your head bitten off.

Check out the FAQ: http://www.furyforums.com/forum/honda-fury-general-discussion/3566-honda-fury-faq.html

It has answers to alot of the common questions and tips and instructions for common modifications and add-ons.

The search function is weak, but it's your friend. If you don't see what you're looking for in the FAQ, try out the search. Use unique words when you can to limit the number of returned results - most searches will result in a pile of results to weed through.

Lastly, there's some hardasses on here that will probably pick on you for not searching hard enough... ignore 'em. It's what their mama did when they were young, and how they're angry and lashing out.

-Dave

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Greetings, JCrouch... I'll throw you my new canned post for new members:

Welcome to the forum. I'll give you some friendly advice so you don't get your head bitten off.

Check out the FAQ: http://www.furyforums.com/forum/honda-fury-general-discussion/3566-honda-fury-faq.html

It has answers to alot of the common questions and tips and instructions for common modifications and add-ons.

The search function is weak, but it's your friend. If you don't see what you're looking for in the FAQ, try out the search. Use unique words when you can to limit the number of returned results - most searches will result in a pile of results to weed through.

Lastly, there's some hardasses on here that will probably pick on you for not searching hard enough... ignore 'em. It's what their mama did when they were young, and how they're angry and lashing out.

-Dave
Gotta be a smarty pants about it hmm.....

The only things i have really heard on the bike acting up are the fuel pump has gone out on two bikes from forum members. Other than that there are tons of little things that are coming out soon to modify the bike with since it is still relatively new.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
honestly sold it over being tired of having to work on it to go for a ride loved the bike don't get me wrong but have always had good luck with honda's and the fury is dead hot wife even likes it.....she is taking beginner classes and buying a honda rebel to learn on then getting herself a fury like what im looking at.....only thing that really stinks is they don't have the blue for 2011 so im getting the pearl white ....the dealer here said he can add the cobra pipes i want and the other items that i would like aswelll they have a 2010 fury in the showroom that has a ton on it and the price blew me away 13.5 for a fully decked out fury with all the bells and whistles where as when i got my harley it was 16k for a basic bike with nothing on it.....soooo the math really got me but the look of the fury sold me..

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Hello Everyone i am new to the Honda Fury Forums I live in Shreveport LA ...im buying a 2011 Fury in march or early april....sold my harley recently after test riding a fury any tips or pointers before i buy the bike i need to know of?
Yep, test riding a Fury can have unexpected results. I was going for an Interstate when I tested the Fury. Now I have no bags, no windshield, no floor boards and lovin' it. Welcome!

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
honestly sold it over being tired of having to work on it to go for a ride loved the bike don't get me wrong but have always had good luck with honda's and the fury is dead hot wife even likes it.....she is taking beginner classes and buying a honda rebel to learn on then getting herself a fury like what im looking at.....only thing that really stinks is they don't have the blue for 2011 so im getting the pearl white ....the dealer here said he can add the cobra pipes i want and the other items that i would like aswelll they have a 2010 fury in the showroom that has a ton on it and the price blew me away 13.5 for a fully decked out fury with all the bells and whistles where as when i got my harley it was 16k for a basic bike with nothing on it.....soooo the math really got me but the look of the fury sold me..
Thanks for the response. You'll be glad you picked the Fury, imo. Your wife will enjoy her own bike as well.....good luck with your purchase!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
she always wanted a bike and riding behind me all the time got boring for her i guess lol soooooooo im gonna help her get the classes she needs and whatnot she is Stationed at Barksdale AFB in bossier city so she has to take the class before buying a bike ....but honestly im looking forward to her learning to ride....be nice having her ride with me on her own bike

·
Registered
331 Posts
Nanu Nanu.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Whats up... Welcome... Feel free to check out my personnal blog on my fury mods as well as paint work. Lots of good stuff on furyforum. little, but sum drama (hint... Stayoff religion and politics! lol!).

Keep in touch!

Easy E
Waters Airbrush

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
welcome to the forum.we have a few lady riders in our group including my daughter and they all would rather have there own rides.hhhmmmm go figger.

·
Registered
12,351 Posts
Whats up... Welcome... Feel free to check out my personnal blog on my fury mods as well as paint work. Lots of good stuff on furyforum. little, but sum drama (hint... Stayoff religion and politics! lol!).

Keep in touch!

Easy E
Waters Airbrush
What the [email protected]! Religion and politics??!!!!!!! DAMN YOU! Now, let me tell you how you should be believe and who you should vote for, and if you believe differently, you're wrong and stupid and goin' straight to Hell!!! :eek::rolleyes::D

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
ROTFL, don't get me started...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts