Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to change grips and need advice on which brand is easiest to install, Avon or Kuryakyn or are they the same? I am not interested in grinding the switch housing.

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the confirmation. I came across a 10 year old post where someone installed some other brand and it required enlarging the switch housing. None of the threads involving Avon or Kuryakyn said anything about it, just wanted to make sure.

·
Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
322 Posts
You looking at those Avon Air Cushion with Throttle Assist? J&P has them for $80.00
They come black or Chrome, with Assist or not. I've been wanting these for awhile.

Reactions: Gizmo

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those are a possibility. I like the spike style also to match the pegs.

Reactions: Gizmo

·
Registered
307 Posts
An even better grip than both of those is the genuine honda billet comfort grip .. bad ass and top quality .. a little soapy water and push um on and in about 20-30 minsypu will never get um off no glue no mess

·
Registered
339 Posts
I am going to change grips and need advice on which brand is easiest to install, Avon or Kuryakyn or are they the same? I am not interested in grinding the switch housing.
20200503_123210.jpg

I originally bought a set of generic " grips that were nice but shorter then stock. Went with the Avon-grips and love them. No mods needed to make them fit. You will have to glue the cable cam onto the right grip.
View attachment 240009
i have those. but they are on different bars

1 - 10 of 10 Posts