Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Yeah I just got some Kuryakyn 1" inside diameter ISO grips and put them on. I started to go with billet but was advised against it due to buzzing in his hands with his.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
I can honestly say that I do not feel any "buzzing" in my hands with my billet grips :cool: Maybe Kuryakyn has a loose fitting... I know Accutronix does not.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Well he put them on his American Iron Horse. Probably the bike buzzing more than the grips. LOL.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I'm 95% sure they will, I put Harley grips on John's FURY.

View attachment 188

View attachment 189

I'm a little baffled, something is not adding up...To get Harley grips on a VTX1300 you have to modify the switch housing by enlarging the hole from 31mm to 34mm:
VTXOA - View Single Post - 1300/1800 Handlebars & Controls, Harley Grip Mod

There are tons of guys who put on ISO's meant for VTX-1300's on their Fury so I have to assume that the Fury controls have the same 31mm hole in it for the throttle grip. So I a little confused how the Harley grip fit on the Fury without modification.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
I'm a little baffled, something is not adding up...To get Harley grips on a VTX1300 you have to modify the switch housing by enlarging the hole from 31mm to 34mm:
VTXOA - View Single Post - 1300/1800 Handlebars & Controls, Harley Grip Mod

There are tons of guys who put on ISO's meant for VTX-1300's on their Fury so I have to assume that the Fury controls have the same 31mm hole in it for the throttle grip. So I a little confused how the Harley grip fit on the Fury without modification.
There are multiple threads on fitting the Harley grips on the Fury handle bars. The mod must have been stated in another thread. Troy did end up boring the hole out with a round file to fit the billet HD grips on my bike ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts