Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a Updated thread to keep things rolling.
The special is:
With 40 orders we will offer...
- 8 Degree Triple Trees for $500 shipped to your door (within the 48US)
- Front brake line DOT approved $67.50 (available in Braided Silver or black)
- Total savings $190 ($150 trees, $20 ship, $20 off brake line)
The special will end on December 1st. All orders must be placed by phone or email request to [email protected]. All payments must be made before December 1st. We will keep a count on this thread, so you can see when we reach the 40 mark or more. No international orders or shipping.

We up to 10 confirmed order in two days. Please PM your friends, your only confirmed if you email us your name, phone number, and request.
LM
PLEASE Email us at [email protected]

·
Registered
144 Posts
We are up to 14
LM
Hi Low & Mean,

Just a thought, but considering your deadline for 40 is right before Christmas as so many have mentioned, would you consider extending the deadline till maybe mid-January or something so that more people could possibly be on-board and be able to budget for it better? I totally do see how family men on here would have a hard time swinging the $567.50 just a couple weeks before Christmas where they gotta pay for Christmas gifts for the kids/wives/etc. For us single guys, it's not so much of an issue. I totally see the potential for getting a lot more guys signed up on this if you could possibly extend your deadline for us. Just my two cents. Thanks!

Sam

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
I already have the Cannella front brake line. Will the Cannella front brake line be long enough work with these tree? Thanks

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I agree to extend it. I am single but child support and ex-wife support can put a damper on great deals like this. How about it?

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Hi Low & Mean,

Just a thought, but considering your deadline for 40 is right before Christmas as so many have mentioned, would you consider extending the deadline till maybe mid-January or something so that more people could possibly be on-board and be able to budget for it better? I totally do see how family men on here would have a hard time swinging the $567.50 just a couple weeks before Christmas where they gotta pay for Christmas gifts for the kids/wives/etc. For us single guys, it's not so much of an issue. I totally see the potential for getting a lot more guys signed up on this if you could possibly extend your deadline for us. Just my two cents. Thanks!

Sam
I'm thinking that's the reason for the Dec 1 deadline... so L&M can do their own Christmas shopping!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Hi Low & Mean,

Sam
I find this very funny lol

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Quick questions, does anyone know if the rear stock brake line has to be change out also or is it just the front one that needs to be changed? I already have the Cannella front brake line. Will the Cannella front brake line be long enough work with these tree? Thanks
Just the front and I'll measure mine or do some research on the difference between the two lines, unless Chris chimes in...

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Just the front and I'll measure mine or do some research on the difference between the two lines, unless Chris chimes in...
Red I put the 3 inch extensions on and added the longer brake line then and all it should do to me is lay the front end down more or should I say down and out ablout 2 inchs'. I don't think I have to buy another line. What do you think?:D

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Dave why would rear line need to be changed? it runs from pegs to rear wheel.... no where near the trees / handle bars... unless im missing something here

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Low & Mean,

Sam
Sam, it's a good suggestion, but this will really miss the window for manufacturing the trees. Once we hit January we will loose our tree guy for a good month. I know it may not be best timing for all, but we are trying to do whatever we can do on a discount and this is just the only opening for this deal. I hope you guys understand, we are not just of guys behind the computer, we ride our self, we were once just another guy on the forum, so we will always try to help you with deals whenever we can.
As of now, if we get 40 orders, we expect them to be finished late December or into January and shipped in January. This is not a over stock sale, this is a special group buy only for you guys that visit the forum.
LM

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Red I put the 3 inch extensions on and added the longer brake line then and all it should do to me is lay the front end down more or should I say down and out ablout 2 inchs'. I don't think I have to buy another line. What do you think?:D
Repeat the second part of your message for me... think there is something lost there in translation...

But, if I understand you correctly, yes... all it is going to do is LAY it down more along with your 3" extensions that you already have, you should be fine. If not, I'll buy you a break line myself ;)

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Hi Low & Mean,

Sam
I find this very funny lol
I think there's going to be some people around here making themselves bigger dog houses to fit in, to include themselves and their mutts for xmas... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Repeat the second part of your message for me... think there is something lost there in translation...

But, if I understand you correctly, yes... all it is going to do is LAY it down more along with your 3" extensions that you already have, you should be fine. If not, I'll buy you a break line myself ;)
Red I have done the MFR rake and installed the 3 inch extensions and added a longer brake line. When I put these trees on it should just lay the front end down some and out some too. I don't think I need a longer brake line but I am not sure is what I was asking. My wheel base is 74.7 right now so adding this tree should lay it way out there huh?:D

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Red I have done the MFR rake and installed the 3 inch extensions and added a longer brake line. When I put these trees on it should just lay the front end down some and out some too. I don't think I need a longer brake line but I am not sure is what I was asking. My wheel base is 74.7 right now so adding this tree should lay it way out there huh?:D
Yes and can't wait to see the picture ;) Ride safe my friend...

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I think there's going to be some people around here making themselves bigger dog houses to fit in, to include themselves and their mutts for xmas... :rolleyes:
no no no no noooooo, i just thought it was really funny that wives was plural........kind of implying that the guys on here have multiple wives :p

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Just the front Dave, Not sure of measurements though. I got my confirmation on this last night :) Seeing RSS's I can't wait now. The HP kit came a month ago but I am still riding a little so can't tear the engine apart for another month or so.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Hi Low & Mean,

Sam
I agree with you. It's not just being in the doghouse, it's having the extra this time of year. In January I would put some Inc tax refund towards it though....I still want to get this, but I will have to miss the group buy though. I need an exhaust first anyway!

1 - 20 of 191 Posts