Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to see what others have as far as the guardian bell, i stopped by a shop today while i was out and about with the wife and i found a grenade guardian bell and was in the process of buying that and low and behold the wife found one that was wayyyy better and more representative of me considering I'm in the Army, it is a bell and on one side it has a pair of boots with a rifle in them, ID tags wrapped around the rife and then a helmet on top just like it would be at a service that we do for our brothers, and on the other side of the bell it says "In Memory Of Our Fallen Heroes", just wanted to share that with you all.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ah i see it now that you bumped it, cool. Mods if you want you can merge this thread with the one that SD already had if you want, i just had a brain fart and didn't see one already, thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats awesome Kiowa!! Mine is a skull,says death before dishonor. The wife picked it out.
sounds pretty bad a$$, I'm sure by the time I'm done I'll have a couple of these bells on the bike lol, that's actually the first time that i had been in a bike store and seen them so figured i would pick one up.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
I'll get a pic of it for you,but i figure all the luck you can get is well worth it. Glad you got one bro....by the way glad to see you have a CAMERA!!!!:eek::D:p

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
sounds pretty bad a$$, I'm sure by the time I'm done I'll have a couple of these bells on the bike lol, that's actually the first time that i had been in a bike store and seen them so figured i would pick one up.
Read on my friend it has to be a gift....

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll get a pic of it for you,but i figure all the luck you can get is well worth it. Glad you got one bro....by the way glad to see you have a CAMERA!!!!:eek::D:p
yeah definitely put up a picture of it, would be cool to see all the different bells out there that people have on their bikes. haha yeah i added a few more pictures to the album, i was going to post earlier after i submitted this thread that i added a few to it :D

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Hopefully his bought it for him,if not maybe we could help a soldier out!:rolleyes:
Since my wife handles the cash i'm sure his doe's also hence a gift from momma..:)
well she picked the bell out, but I'm the one that actually paid for it, she doesn't handle the bills here, but she does have access to the money of course.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
camera reference as in i should take pictures and post them to the forum? i did add pictures to my album just a little while ago.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol it's all good, i was wondering what you was talking about since i did add some pictures, i remember you saying something before about not adding any new pictures or something so i figured that i would add a few that the wife had taken recently.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts