Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been in contact with Don from Guhl Motors. I’ve tried emailing them a few times to find out if they still do the flash on the Fury Computers but have not received a response.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Has anyone been in contact with Don from Guhl Motors. I’ve tried emailing them a few times to find out if they still do the flash on the Fury Computers but have not received a response.
Call him. That is the best way to get a response.

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
Don doesn't do the email-thing so good. Just pick up the phone and call... early. He will likely answer the phone. I am pretty certain that he will happily flash your Fury ECU and get it back lickety-split.. :winetime:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Intake Help

Bought the SLK Customs Backlash exhaust waiting to receive (currently 3 weeks have passed since ordering and it takes 4-8 weeks to receive....the suspense is so bad), planning on shipping my ECU to GUHL Motors for the flash, and currently trying to pick an intake. I’m thinking I want a spike intake but I really like the looks of the Pro Charger with the moving baffles (but can’t seem to find it for the Fury. If it exists has anyone installed this and do the baffles really move with the throttle or is it just placebo/visual effect? If you have a link to it could you post it for me? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I got that same exhaust and I love it! Mine took a while longer (probably because it had to ship all the way to Hawaii) and the suspense is the definitely the worst part. But it is sooooooo worth it! I wanted to reflash my ECU also but she's my daily and I can't do the down time.

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
I got that same exhaust and I love it! Mine took a while longer (probably because it had to ship all the way to Hawaii) and the suspense is the definitely the worst part. But it is sooooooo worth it! I wanted to reflash my ECU also but she's my daily and I can't do the down time.
Buy a used ECU and ship it to Don... he will reflash it and send it to you... no down time and you can either keep the stock ECU if you still have a warranty or sell it to recoup your money for the used one you bought.... Problem Solved.... lol

·
Registered
102 Posts
Bought the SLK Customs Backlash exhaust waiting to receive (currently 3 weeks have passed since ordering and it takes 4-8 weeks to receive....the suspense is so bad), planning on shipping my ECU to GUHL Motors for the flash, and currently trying to pick an intake. I’m thinking I want a spike intake but I really like the looks of the Pro Charger with the moving baffles (but can’t seem to find it for the Fury. If it exists has anyone installed this and do the baffles really move with the throttle or is it just placebo/visual effect? If you have a link to it could you post it for me? Thanks in advance.
I have the backlash exhaust, a very basic round air filter (minimal restriction), and a Guhl flash. :flamebike: You're gonna love your new bike! I definitely like the less anxious sound of a lower idle, at 750rpm.

There's video of it here: https://youtu.be/bVqICIt0mAk along with another older video with STG exhaust.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I really like the looks of the Pro Charger with the moving baffles (but can’t seem to find it for the Fury. If it exists has anyone installed this and do the baffles really move with the throttle or is it just placebo/visual effect? If you have a link to it could you post it for me? Thanks in advance.
I have the procharger and ive plumbed in the baffles. they really do move with the throttle. ( and its awesome)
I cant remember the thread, but I searched it here to kinda see what others had done. It will involve putting in ( drilling and tapping in a hose barb in my case) a connection on the throttle body to get vacuum for the baffles.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Intake Help

i ordered a speedo bracket and was told 2-3 weeks... that was 4 weeks ago.still waiting. good luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts