Honda Fury Forums: banner

661 - 668 of 668 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
I like that lil' S&W .22. It's inexpensive, ammo is cheap, and from what I hear it rarely ever jams.

I been thinking about that .22 cal Kel-Tec PMR-30. Is anybody familiar with it? Reason is... 30 .22 Mag rds. But I don't know how reliable it is, and it isn't exactly compact. Cool though.
I like shooting my .22... but it only has a 10 round clip and it is kind of fussy about the ammo used. But then again, it spends a lot of time in my Jeep (in a lock box) which is not exactly a pristine, dust free environment. Seems to load better after a good cleaning and oiling... (go figure). :winetime:

·
Premium Member
13,430 Posts
I like that lil' S&W .22. It's inexpensive, ammo is cheap, and from what I hear it rarely ever jams.

I been thinking about that .22 cal Kel-Tec PMR-30. Is anybody familiar with it? Reason is... 30 .22 Mag rds. But I don't know how reliable it is, and it isn't exactly compact. Cool though.
My carry you see in the pic is a 380 Kel-Tec and i love it.:grin:

·
Registered
195 Posts
I like shooting my .22... but it only has a 10 round clip and it is kind of fussy about the ammo used. But then again, it spends a lot of time in my Jeep (in a lock box) which is not exactly a pristine, dust free environment. Seems to load better after a good cleaning and oiling... (go figure). :winetime:
Yeah, I guess I did read that it was a bit picky about which brand ammo is used. But the write-up I read (or was it a video?) found one particular spec was faultless (don't remember which one). Even rapid fire couldn't jam it up.

My carry you see in the pic is a 380 Kel-Tec and i love it.:grin:
Cool. That thing is as small as a keychain trinket! The .380 ACP round has mixed reviews about stopping power... but IMO it's all BS! (see image)

I think it would cause adequate discomfort & leakage. ;-)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Figured Id post a couple groups I shot today.
Browning X-Bolt 28 nosler 100 yards. 3 shot groups. 162 gr eldx at 3175 fps.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Got a christensen elr chambered in 300prc today. And oh my god. This thing is nice. Waiting on scope rings to be able to shoot it I cant wait. Trigger is an absolute dream.

661 - 668 of 668 Posts