Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a post about a replacement fuel cap WI_Hedgehog & I, powgenman posted replacement parts from Amazon. I looked further on Amazon and found this.

This scares the shit out of me.
Please don't risk your life or others with this shit.
$32 dollars This really concerns me.

Registered
There is a post about a replacement fuel cap WI_Hedgehog & I, powgenman posted replacement parts from Amazon. I looked further on Amazon and found this.
View attachment 240390
View attachment 240391

This scares the shit out of me.
Please don't risk your life or others with this shit.
$32 dollars This really concerns me.
Perhaps we should start our own Fury Forum Quality Control Section... Always at the top of the page:
"BEWARE of POOR QUALITY PART(S) OF THIS AFTERMARKET BRAND", "...FROM THIS SELLER", "...ETC."
And, our own OEM Vendor(s) Blacklist warning others of piss-poor customer service, correspondence, delivery, etc.

Registered
I 100% agree with all of you. Unfortunately, you're going to have alot of DIY'ers buying the cheap parts from Amazon, EBAY, etc. because they think they're getting some really awesome deal. What they don't realize is that you do get what you pay for, and tolerances and materials used are very important.

Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WI_Hedghog, Is that @goat?馃え

Administrator
WI_Hedghog, Is that @goat?馃え
Hermit Hill, home of the Impoverished Aristocrat, has far more underbrush...or "bush" if you prefer.

That does look like a scope - laser - laser - red dot - flashlight - red dot - lanyard - bubble level - flashlight - bipod - 40,000 yard suppressed AR minigun @Goat talked about owning.
(and right in his price-range)

Premium Member
A really good rule for parts...

If it's made in Ch1ng Ch0ng Ping Pong China, then it's complete and utter crap and you should NEVER put it on your ride...

It's actually a really good rule for all things really. China lies about what goes into everything they make, and I would never intentionally consume food or drink that has come in contact with a product made in China.

Administrator
A guy in America had bad luck with women and finally decided to find a mail order bride from China. She arrived a few weeks after his order was made, and they got married and lived happily in a Connecticut suburb.

Though the poor lady was not very proficient in English, she did manage to communicate with her husband with gestures mostly. The real problem arose whenever she had to go grocery shopping.

One day, she went to the butcher and wanted to buy chicken legs. She didn鈥檛 know how to put forward her request. So in desperation, she clucked like a chicken and lifted up her skirt to show her thighs. The butcher got the message, and gave her the chicken legs.

The next day, she needed to get chicken breasts. Again, she didn鈥檛 know how to tell the butcher. So she clucked like a chicken and unbuttoned her blouse to show the butcher her breasts. The butcher understood again, and gave her some chicken breasts.

The third day, the poor lady needed to buy sausages. Unable to find a way to communicate this, she brought her husband to the store . . .

. . . get your head out of the gutter. Her husband speaks English.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts