Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after riding over 150 miles yesterday and my azz, legs and tailbone numb, I took my OEM Vector seat off and dropped it off to get re-upholstered . I can still ride using the factory seat if need be but im not going through the pain anymore, once its done Ill post some pics. Said should have it back by friday, looking at about $200. Chris is gonna re-pad it,put in gel and build up the back side for comfort.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Yeah, that stock seat is not comfortable. I didn't realize how bad is was until I got my Danny Gray. Makes a world of difference. Looking forward to pics as well.

·
Registered
12,351 Posts
Well after riding over 150 miles yesterday and my azz, legs and tailbone numb, I took my OEM Vector seat off and dropped it off to get re-upholstered . I can still ride using the factory seat if need be but im not going through the pain anymore, once its done Ill post some pics. Said should have it back by friday, looking at about $200. Chris is gonna re-pad it,put in gel and build up the back side for comfort.
I can't believe you've waited this long! LOL I hope it works out for you, but for just a few "shillings" more, you could get a C&C or one of the other seats that are out there.

Love my C&C. Looks better and feels better as well.....not to mention the ease of install and removal. ;)

Let us know how much improvement this makes.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The vector design on my seats match my bike so well, he is gonna take off the tops skin and seperate it from the side stitching and replace the bottom seat leather so I can keep the top. I have considered those seats Steveo, but had already spent alot on the ones I have will make it work. Thanks for the advice though.

·
Registered
12,351 Posts
The vector design on my seats match my bike so well, he is gonna take off the tops skin and seperate it from the side stitching and replace the bottom seat leather so I can keep the top. I have considered those seats Steveo, but had already spent alot on the ones I have will make it work. Thanks for the advice though.
I figured you had already made up your mind, so it wasn't really advice. I was just giving my useless opinion. LOL :D

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
I figured you had already made up your mind, so it wasn't really advice. I was just giving my useless opinion. LOL :D
I love useless opinions I know what to do with them. You will love the seat btw, had mine done last spring.

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
wildbill that was one of the first things i did.my secratary made the cover and i cut and shaped the airplane foam.i can ride all day now without my butt falling off.good luck

·
Registered
560 Posts
while were talking about seats, here is a little convo my buddy chris and I had today (his 2002 SHADOW ACE has a one piece uncomfortable seat)

Chris : Dude I bought a new seat today
Me : Finally! What did you get?
Chris : Corbin
Me : Ah...Sweet
Chris : Yeah. I couldnt take the bitching anymore
Me : Oh did you get the passenger seat with gel.
Chris : No... I bought the solo seat.

And THAT was the hardest Ive laughed in a long long time.

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
while were talking about seats, here is a little convo my buddy chris and I had today (his 2002 SHADOW ACE has a one piece uncomfortable seat)

Chris : Dude I bought a new seat today
Me : Finally! What did you get?
Chris : Corbin
Me : Ah...Sweet
Chris : Yeah. I couldnt take the bitching anymore
Me : Oh did you get the passenger seat with gel.
Chris : No... I bought the solo seat.

And THAT was the hardest Ive laughed in a long long time.
now that is some funny crap,i dont care who you are.lol thanks suvette

1 - 13 of 13 Posts