Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
flathead stopped me near my house and put his nightstick in the cobras.dont have to tell you what he said next.last night i cut the baffles in two.i cut the center plug out and put them back in the cobras.the sound is perfect and he can stick his stick.they dont have any sound guns here.to cheap.keep the rubber on the ground.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
flathead stopped me near my house and put his nightstick in the cobras.dont have to tell you what he said next.last night i cut the baffles in two.i cut the center plug out and put them back in the cobras.the sound is perfect and he can stick his stick.they dont have any sound guns here.to cheap.keep the rubber on the ground.
Aaaaah, the old nightstick in the pipes! I haven't seen 'em do that in years, and had forgotten all about that time-honored ritual. Good comeback with the baffles.

By the way, are the Cobra baffles the louvered kind, or are they of the perforated screen type?

Cheers

·
Premium Member
13,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cobras are drilled and plugged.nice settup for mods.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I cut the whole front off mine and drilled a 1/2" hole in the back baffle, total length now is about 4", easier to get in and out now too. Sounds much better than without baffles, a little less flutter on the decel

·
Premium Member
13,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i cut a 1 inch hole in mine.like you said ,helps with the flutter and backfireing.same here about 4 inches long.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts