Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few weeks ago I purchased the Halo LED's for the headlight more out of an impulse buy then anything else. I never even opened the box and don't think I want to install it. If you click on the link below you can check it out. I have the super white halo ring and will dump it for $40 + shipping. They are selling them now for $59.99 + tax + shipping so it would be over $70 easily. PM me if interested and I will reply to the first serious buyer.

Take care.

Larry

SPORTBIKELITES MAKERS OF UNIQUE SPORTBIKE ACCESSORIES <meta name="google-site-verification" content="Ffe6weBF3N0QYmhYNU8UNGM9KALl_BkTiKwarFzAWE0" />

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
That's a great deal Larry! I think you would have been very impressed with it had you installed it.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
I just might since I got no hits for it - LOL. Have a good 1 Dave!!

L
I really think your going to like it Larry. It takes a little time but its an easy install and the finish product is worth it. I posted an install somewhere that you might find helpful. Good luck!

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
being a rider here in NYC area, one cant have too many lights.
Maybe its just me but I really do think this is one of those very inexpensive mods. that is very highly under estimated and over looked until you do it.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
What exactly is the benefit of the halo?
Is it used as a running light? Is it on with the head light? Does it light up the road better at night?
I have seen them but no one really goes into detail about them.
Thanks.
Oh, I am asking because if it has a benefit I will probably buy it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts