Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you use the risors with a honda factory windscreen ? Any body done it ? :confused: Have a screen on the way and want to order risors :cool:

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool just ordered the cannellas, hope it all works and feels the way everybody say,..:D..lots of cash for my new found habit...:cool:

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'd like to know how you like them, I have been looking at those myself. And at only 5'7" I need a little pull back but don't care for the Scootworks. If you could post before and after pics from the side that would be greatly appreciated.

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
can do. but there is a thread somewere that has great photos of scootworks and cannellas that mad my choice for me..:D

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
Can you use the risors with a honda factory windscreen ? Any body done it ? :confused: Have a screen on the way and want to order risors :cool:
I just installed the Cannella's with it tonight.. works fine..

·
Premium Member
2,565 Posts
can do. but there is a thread somewere that has great photos of scootworks and cannellas that mad my choice for me..:D
I saw that and if I were looking for risers THAT would have made my mind up. Some VTXs use Craftsman sockets and longer bolts and they look better than the Scootworks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.