Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Fathers Day to all us Dads, If ya ain't a dad, call your dad!! Best wishes :)

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Thanks! Happy Father's Day to you also!

·
Registered
204 Posts
fathers day

well everyone i would like to say HAPPY FATHERS DAY to u all. Hope we can all have a safe and wonderfull day.Keep the rubber down and the crome up.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Happy Fathers Day to all you current and expecting dads out there!!!!

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
My three boys surprised me yesterday and took me out to the golf links for an early fathers day present. We spent a great day enjoying the sunshine and the company of each other then back to the house for a few pops with the boys and to talk about the day. This was one of the best days of my life and one I'll always remember thanks to some great kids. Life is good!

·
Registered
276 Posts
No biological kids here but my baby is sitting out in the garage, im all set... Just bought her a new blk cobra swept jewelry and pcv, and she lovvves it... Hehe. Happy fathers day fellows

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Fathers Day

Have seven kids from the oldest turning thirty this year so the youngest at seventeen. Man am I looking forward to me and the misses having some alone time I'll be at the big 50 this October. Everyone that's a dad know's it's one of the greatest responsabilities but also has some of the greatest rewards a guy and have. Happy Fathers Day

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Happy Father's day to all you new Dads out there! You are in for the best time of your life--let it happen.
I have 4 offsprung; 2 of them have propagated rather nicely. Yes, Life is Good.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts