Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Fury Forum,

hello from Germany. I'm driving one of the (at this time) rare Furys in Germany - here called VT 1300 CX.

At this time i'm going to customize my Fury and so i still need the one or other Tip to do things right... I hope youy can help me. In fact i can't do a lot of things cause the german TÜV ist fucking hard.. My V&H slip ons are complete illegal (as example).

regards from the other End of the World!

Dirk

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Welcome Dirk to the Fury Super highway. It is a really slow day with Football, Relatives and Snow and some just plum tuckered out. Go top right to FAQs, a one and a half year compliation of the Fury to catch up. Then plant your colors and see who is in Europe. Aussies have done some nice stuff to clean up the ABS. Welcome again and ask away. :)

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Welcome Dirk, I spent many years in Germany while in the Army, there is some beautiful areas to ride over there, enjoy....

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Happy new year Dirk
Welcome to the forum. It sounds like you will have to keep your stock parts handy so you can put them back on for retesting.

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Happy New Year to you too Dirk. Hope you enjoy the forum and feel free to join right in.:)

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Happy New Year from Florida, Dirk! You definitely have some of the most beautiful countryside to ride in--ask away--we'll try to be helpful.

btw, I love my V&H pipes--never regretted that purchase.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Thanks for the warm welcome..

At this time the bike is not komplete, but i think i will finish the second step (i drive her since 2009/05) in Jan / Feb 2011. Then i will post a picture..

kind regards fron the nothern snow Land - the streets are still white.. :mad:

cu
Dirk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts