Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is Thursday Novemeber 25th, do you know what to day is?

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Back at ya Big Guy, and to everyone else Ditto!

Now time to go put a few extra pounds on this skinny a$$ :D

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Turkey at the DFAC :D I'm heading out to go eat! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I love thanks giving. Turkey, beer, football. And the wife actually carters to me on this glorious day.
Happy thanks giving.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Happy Turkey Day to all my brothers and sisters in Fury land. Hope you all are able to enjoy a nice short ride like we can out here in SoCal. :cool:

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving all and your families enjoy and be safe. With all the hupla the past year we still live in the greatest country on earth and have so many more blessings than a lot of others.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
All the best to everyone on this great day! Oh and remember to put on tonights game and watch the NY JETS spank the Bengals!

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Ahhh!
drunk, full, and happy!!

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
I hope we all ate good, I did and I gained 5 lbs. Everyone who has met me knows I needed it

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Had Thanksgiving dinner with my side of the family this afternoon and was able to skip desert. That took some will power. Need to find a treadmill after the last 2 days.

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
It is now Auburn 28 Alabama 27 !

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It is now Auburn 28 Alabama 27 !
What a game, I never pulled for Alabama so hard in all my life! At least Boise State lost. Nothing would have been worse than to see Boise State vs TCU in the BCS Championship game.

Go BUCKS! You know where I'll be a noon!:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts