Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for hard saddle bags and a wind shield for my matte fury. Bad and good timing all at once to see Shorty Steve's great looking bike with basically what I'd like. RIP bud.

But, I live in CO and am looking for where to get those things! Thanks for any info. Also, would hard case bags work with a SumoX 250 kit?

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
No need to worry, Shorty loved his Bagger and was always willing to share with others his pride in that bike aka the (The Blue Bagger) ..

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
depending from what I know and have read, the wind "screen" from Honda is debateable.

I am 5'6" or abouts (not aboots...about....Canadian thing). I find the screen deflects the wind on the hightway up just till the visor on my helmet, getting it off my chest. Which without it I found it hard on my shoulders and chest.

It doesn't look bad on the bike, really can"t see it if your not looking for it at all but what a difference it makes.

take a look at "2011Matteorange" posts he was making a screen taller than the oem but with same mounting.

As for me ......
Yep made the world of difference! My shoulders and chest love me again:D

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
No need to worry, Shorty loved his Bagger and was always willing to share with others his pride in that bike aka the (The Blue Bagger) ..
hey dawg, you mind if i snag that avatar and use it also?.................t

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Windvest makes an excellent shield & I used corbin brackets to mount Boss Bags which are hard bags to my fury with help from shorty Steve. Go to my album to see pics of bags & windshield.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts